Fifty Five

{edited}

May POV

Harry sits across from me on our mattress. "Um, so I came up with something we can do." Harry says. His eyes look into mine.

"What is it?" I ask. Harry reaches over and grabs the turned over white board I was wondering about.

"So we both can uh discuss what we're thinking, so I came up with this like schedule for what we can talk about. So tomorrow we'll start about your childhood and take it one piece at a time so you don't feel overwhelmed. Then the next day we both talk about April, then we take a break from talking about everything and just relax so to speak. Then we'd continue on with whatever I wrote on here." My eyes look to Harry. "I figure this will help you and me without us both growing sad alone." I nod with a gentle smile. I lean in and kiss his soft lips.

"You should add Lily on that list." I say. His head tilts.

"Lily?"

"Yeah. I know there are somethings that are unresolved about her that bugs you."

"I'm fine about her."

"Your face flushed when I brought her up." I say softly.

"Do you want me to add her?" I nod. He writes it down for one of the empty days. I smile gently.

"I love you Harry."

"I love you too." His lips kiss my cheek. He puts the board on the floor and sits beside me. I rest my head on his shoulder and drape my arm over his torso. I kiss his cheek.

His eyes peer down at me. His fingers stroke my hair back and his lips touch my forehead. "Harry?"

"Yes love?"

"Thank you."

"For?"

"Loving me." He doesn't respond. He just kisses my lips then my neck.

***

The TV in our room is playing as background noise as Harry and I look through his Instagram feed.

He follows a lot of dog accounts. He hardly follows any celebrities besides a handful. He mostly follows photography accounts as well.

"When was the last time you posted?"

"Uh," he goes to his profile. I see he has 3,700 followers. My eyes widen slightly. "September 3rd." I nod.

"Why do you have so many followers?" I ask.

"I don't know." He says honestly. I drag my finger down his feed and see the photo of him and Ed Sheeran. I smile. It's a throwback photo that he posted a while ago.

"Ed Sheeran follows you?" I ask.

"And John Mayer." I smile softly.

"You seem to be popular with the ladies on here." I say with a soft chuckle while reading the comments of the photo.

"I don't know why." Harry says casually. My eyes peer up at him then back down at his phone.

"Do you know them?"

"Most went to high school with us, and most go here. Then there is a small percent of the ones I don't know."

"Fancy." I stop at one comment that he replied to.

A girl commented;

You're pretty hot ;)

Harry replied