Thirty Six

{edited}

May POV

I wake up to the smell of bacon.

I slowly get out of bed and walk out of the bedroom. I probably look like a train wreck.

I see Harry in the kitchen listening to his music. "Good morning." He greets me with a smile.

"Good morning." I yawn.

"Happy birthday." His lips touch my cheek.

"I was hoping you forgot." I lean against the counter. "But thank you."

"Of course." Harry's dimples appear on his cheeks. "For breakfast would you rather have waffles or pancakes?" I think.

"Waffles." I smile. He nods. "How'd you sleep?" I ask Harry who's pouring the batter into the machine.

"Good, yourself?"

"Okay. I can't really get that comfortable so." I shrug my shoulders.

"If you need me to just stay up with you, please just wake me up."

"It's fine." I say while hugging him from behind. My head rests on his back. "Plus, all the nights where he or she will be crying will be your turn of no sleep." Harry laughs and I smile.

"Okay fair enough."

"I love you." I mumble against him.

"I love you more baby. Go sit down at the table so I can feed you." I smile gently and detach from him.

***

We sit in the doctors room waiting.

I'm so nervous and I don't know why.

"Scared?" Harry asks me.

"A little." I admit. "You?"

"I'm pretty excited." He smiles.

Soon the door opens with the familiar Doctor behind it. "Hello." He greets.

"Hi." I reply back kindly.

Dr. Westfall sets up his stuff and sits on his spiny stool.

"How's it going with the baby?" He asks while looking at me.

"Good." I reply. I have no questions or worries so that's the extend of my answer.

"That's great. Lie back for me." I nod until my head reaches the pillow provided. The doctor lifts up my shirt.

We go through the usual process. The device glides around my lower stomach and I look up at the ceiling. "Everything is looking good. Strong heart beat, right size everything." I smile to myself. "The sex is visible, did you guys want to know?"

I look to Harry who nods. "Yes please." I answer.

"Okay," Dr. Westfall looks back to me. "You're having a baby girl, congratulations." My eyes widen and Harry squeezes my hand. "I'll give you guys a minute." He says after wiping the gel off my stomach.

I sit up and look to Harry. A smile plastered on his lips. "We're having a girl." He says with a smile. He stands up and kisses me. His hands hold my cheeks. "I'm so excited."

I press my head against his chest and rest my hand on my bump.

I'm going to have a daughter.

"Why do you look disappointed?" Harry asks worriedly.

"I'm not." I say automatically.

"Then what is it?" He asks. His hand rests on my thigh.

"I don't know anything about what girls like to do." I mutter. "I don't know how to do nails, or makeup. I don't know anything about fashion or hair. The only thing I know how to do for hair is a pony tail and a messy bun. I don't even even know how to do one of those nice fancy buns. I barely know anything about bras or periods. Google helped me with that. And Ronnie." I mumble. "What if she wished she had a different Mom?" I look up to Harry who has his head tilted.

"You'll both learn as you go." His hands hold mine. "Just don't stress over those things, okay? It will be years anyways until you get to bras, nails, and periods." I smile gently. His lips kiss my forehead.

"I just want her to have everything that I didn't have." I say.

"Well, she's starting out good because she has two loving parents." I smile softly at his words. "Everything else will work out babe."

"Okay." I say.

***

My due date is September 17th.

Only 5 more months of being pregnant then I'll be a Mom.

Harry and I arrive back home and I sit down on our couch. "Can I get you anything?" He asks.

"No." I yawn. I rest my head against his shoulder. "Should we start thinking of names?" I ask curiously.

"If you'd like." He chuckles. "What names do you like?"

"Hm." I never thought about any girl names. "I have no clue. You?"

"Hm," His fingers twirl my hair. "Maybe Margot?"

"Margot Styles?"

"It doesn't sound bad." I laugh.

"Okay, what else?"

"Nicole?" He offers.

"Nicole Styles." I say aloud.

"Hm, that's a possibility." I look up at him. "What about April?" I ask.

"April Styles." Harry says this time. "I like it." A smile forms on his lips. He leans down and kisses me. "We'll have to see what name matches her when she's born." I nod.

"For dinner can we get Chinese food?" I ask.

"Anything you want. It is your birthday." I shrug.

"Don't remind me." I rest my head on his lap. His fingers lace through my hair making me become relaxed.

A://N

Hola

Whatcha think is going to happen?

Comment a girl name that you want their kid to have

~Lauren