Twenty

{edited}

Tysm for 21k you guys are the best

I gotta half day today, anyone want a double update ;)?

20

May POV {1 month before}

"Here ya go." A girl with dark brown eyes and dark brown hair says while sliding me over a tip.

"Oh, you don't have to do that." I say with wide eyes.

"It's hard to make extra cash working in college, I understand that." She just smiles and winks then walks out of the store holding her new textbooks in her hands.

I take the money and put it into my pocket. She was nice.

I got accepted to work at the campus library and I'm enjoying it actually. The staff are kind and the hours are nice.

Harry POV {1 month before}

"Fuck. I'm sorry." I say as I run into some girl outside the campus library.

"It's fine." She says warmly. I kneel down and help pick up her stuff. I take a better look at the girl and smile gently.

Her hair is curly and her eyes are a dark brown. Her smile is very pretty as well. I hand her, her books.

"I'm Harry." I stick my hand out to her. She shakes it. Her hands are soft.

"Becca." She shakes my hand. A friendly smile goes on her mouth. I smile back.

"Sorry again for bumping into you." I say. I run my hand through my hair and lick my lips.

"It's fine. At least you helped me out." Becca bites her lip.

"Do you mind if I ask you for your number?" Her face flushes and I feel a wider grin appear on my cheeks.

May POV {1 month before}

My hands grip onto Harry's back harshly as I feel my legs begin to tremble.

"Fuck." I hear him grumble. His fingers lace through my hair and his lips suck my neck.

Soon we both finish and he falls beside me. This time he doesn't wait even a minute, he just gets up and changes.

"Thanks for that." Harry slides up his jeans. "I'll text you."

"Okay." I mutter lowly. "Oh! Happy Birthday." Today he's 21.

"Thanks." He smiles. Harry soon leaves and shuts my bedroom door behind himself.

All within 2 minutes he comes then leaves.

I take a deep breath and burry my head into my pillow and wrap my body up in my sheet to try to fill the void that's making my body ache. Maybe feeling like I'm being squeezed or something will make me feel better.

I guess not.

It just makes me feel more lonely and whorish.

I've only slept with one person in my life and I still feel like a fucking skank. It could be be fact that I am being used and I know it.

Adams voice rings in my head making me screw my eyes shut tighter.

My phone beeps and I reach up to get it.

Cody: you free? :)

Me: yeah, what's up?

Cody: wanna hangout?

Me: sure I'll meet you in the lobby.

~

"Where are we going?" I ask Cody as we step outside.

I feel all the airs leave my lungs when I see Harry holding hands with some girl who I can't recognise from behind.

They're walking to his car.

My eyes sting and my heart drops.

"I was thinking a movie but you don't look to up for anything right now."

"No!" I say quickly. "A movie seems good, lets go." I try to force a smile.

"You're not over him are you?"

"Who?" I ask.

"Harry." I bite my lip. "It's normal if you're not. I don't really think both you have closure in how you broke up anyways."

"It's not like it matters now." Cody steps forward and cups my cheeks.

"I'm going to do something so cliche, okay?" My eyebrows furrow. He leans down and presses his lips against mine. They're soft and damp.

He soon pulls back a smirks. "Harry was looking and I wanted to be petty." I chuckle. He pecks my lips again. "It looks more natural if I do it twice."

"Uhuh." I nudge him. We walk to his car and I catch a glance from Harry who's car is parked across from us. I just get into the passengers side and look down at my lap.

I feel like later if I ever do see Harry it isn't going to look pretty.

Or maybe he won't care at all and we'll both ignore the fact that we were both with someone else.

A://N

Where Harry met Becca and they go out are separate days as well.

I hope I'm making sense!!!!

Comment?

Becca is played by Alessia cara

~lauren