Thirty

{edited}

Omg secret has 170k reads wkfkslksicod tysm

30

May POV

"Wow you look like death." Ellie comments as she opens the front door.

"Thank you." I say with a smile.

"Are you sick?"

"Yeah." I say.

"When are you not sick?" She remarks. Her eyes go to Harry who's behind me. Then she looks back to me. "Are you guys together? Or is this a really awkward same place same time situation?"

"We're together again." I say. "But if you'll excuse me I'll be in the bathroom." I clear my throat and walk quickly to the downstairs bathroom.

It's so frustrating because I don't know if I'm sick or not.

"May why don't you take some medicine? I'll give you some." Ellie says behind me.

"N-no I'm fine." I flush the bowl and stand up. I rinse out my mouth with warm water.

"May, don't be stubborn. We have flu medicine." She chuckles. Her chuckle fades and her eyebrows furrow. "You're not, you know."

Harry appears with Sadie. They're smiling. Ellie and I not so much.

"May," Ellie's eyes widen.

"I don't know." I murmur.

"I don't know what?" Sadie asks.

"May's pregnant."

"No!" Sadie exclaims. "May aren't you on the pill?"

"N-no. And I don't know if I am or not." I stammer.

"Well, take a test." Ellie says. Her voice raising.

"I did, Ellie. They said positive and negative. I'm going to the doctors soon for an ultrasound to see if I am or not." I briefly explain.

"May, why aren't you on the pill?" Sadie asks again. "Harry do you even use a condom?"

"Yes I use a condom." Harry replies sharply. "Stop pushing the pill thing."

"It's always good to be on it just in case."

"Okay, well we can't really go put her on it now can we?"

"Ha ha funny." Sadie rolls her eyes. She looks to me and I bite my lip. "Are you guys only together because of this?"

"No!" I say quickly. "We've been together for a few weeks, I started feeling sick a few days ago. I took the tests yesterday." I tell her. "Can we just change the subject?"

"Are you going to tell Mom and Dad when they come home in a few hours?"

"No!" I exclaim. "I'm not telling them anything until I know for sure."

"How the hell can you out of all three of us get pregnant by accident?" Ellie asks. "You're May for god sakes!" I bite my lip.

"It can be a stomach bug for all we know." I come up with.

"Well, I hope." Ellie huffs. She leaves the bathroom as well as Sadie.

Harry looks at me and tilts his head. "I have a feeling it isn't a stomach bug." I mutter to him. His arms wrap around me and his lips touch my forehead. "This isn't what I wanted for us."

"I know, May. But, talking about this without actually knowing anything, isn't going to help. Lets just go into the living room and relax. I called the doctor I know, who's in town actually. He said he'll give me a call tomorrow if he's free."

"Okay." I say softly. My head nuzzles into him and he squeezes me gently. "I love you Harry."

"I love you more May. We'll be okay." I smile gently at his words.

A://N

If this gets 40 comments I'll update again

Tysm for 36k

~Lauren