Thirty Two

{edited}

quick rant because this is bothering me (the rant is not about this book lol)

i was reading this book (not gonna say what) and she hasn't updated in a month. she posed on her message board 'i wrote 8 new chapters for ______ but i'm not gonna post it until the recent chapter gets 7k votes and 300 comments"

EXCUSE YOU WTF

people who do that are so ungrateful that they even get 5k votes and or thousands of reads. your book is not based on your votes / reads / comments it's based on the story line and that's all you should focus on tbh that just annoys me so fucking much because I'm thankful if any of my chapters get 2 votes

anyways enjoy the chapter lol

32

May POV

Harry and I arrive back to my parents house around two. No one is home which I'm thankful for.

"I'm going to take a nap." I say to him. His hand rests on my lower back and he nods. We walk upstairs to my old bedroom and I lay down.

I miss my bed. I miss my room in general. I'm just so used to it, I don't like change.

Harry lays besides me and kisses my forehead. "Do you want me to get you anything?"

"No, I'm good thanks." I yawn. He presses himself against my back and I smile.

"I love you."

"I love you more." I say while resting my head against his chest.

"That's impossible." I scoff.

"You don't think I love you more than you love me?" I ask.

"Yes. Because I love you more." I laugh. Harry snickers.

"I'm not settling on this disagreement." I tell him.

"Well neither am I." I smile gently. "Because I love you more than you love me."

"Impossible." I say while yawning.

"We'll continue this argument when you wake up." I laugh.

"Okay babe." I rest my head on his chest. "Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Please don't ever leave me."

"I won't." His lips touch my forehead. "You're my everything, May and that year without you was pure hell. I felt so lost and unhappy. Please don't let me move four hours away from you." I chuckle lowly.

"I promise." A few moments later I drift off into sleep.

***

I'm dreading this moment.

My parents are home as well as my two sisters. I really don't want to tell them for many reasons. 99.9% of them are because of my parents reactions. Mostly my Mothers.

I look to Sadie and Ellie who stare at me. Their facial expressions are unknown. Ellie soon understands the message on my face and tilts her head.

"M-mom?" My voice comes out low.

"Hm?" She turns around and looks at me.

"Can um," I pause. "Harry and I wanted to talk to you and Dad." I bite the corners of my cheeks.

"Okay?" Her eyebrows furrow. My father leans against the kitchen counter with crossed arms.

Harry's behind me with his hand on my lower back. Ellie and Sadie are hesitant to move. But they leave to give us privacy. "Um," I pause, unable to know where to start. "I'm p-pregnant."