Sixty

May POV

"Babe they're in the top drawer!" Harry calls loudly from the kitchen.

"Your drawer or the one in the laundry room?!" I yell back.

"Mine!"

"Okay!"

Harry's making something for dinner and needs the recipe for it. I don't know why he would put in one of his drawers but it's whatever.

I open his top drawer and rummage through his socks and underwear. I see a pile of papers in the corner and take out the first one.

This looks right.

My eyebrows furrow at how old the paper looks.

"Babe did you find it?!" Harry calls.

"Yes!" I say loudly. I close the drawer.

I walk back to the kitchen and hand the piece of paper to Harry. "Thank you." He takes it out of my hand and kisses my cheek.

"Need anything else?"

"Nope." He smiles causing his dimples to appear on his cheeks. "Can you put this one back for me?" He hands me a different piece of paper that I assume was the wrong recipe.

"Yep." I smile gently.

I walk back to our room and open his top drawer, go to his little pile of papers and add the paper to it.

As I'm about to close the drawer my eyes look over a small box.

A small black box.

A://N

Very short chapter but I didn't want to bore you guys with a sad chapter

this is the last chapter to my everything, which is sad to say.

I wanna thank you all again for reading this book and supporting it through it's ups and downs.

If you guys have any questions comment them and depending on if everyone asks the same thing I'll just post it as a part instead of replying to how many of you

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT LOVES

~lauren