Cole's P.O.V

Dre better be lucky that he's Kyrie's brother. Cause if he wasn't, he would die. Truce Woodberry is in this house with my novia. He better not try jack shit. We're all sitting in the living room when Tray says," We gone start out simple. We gone go in a circle starting with me and we're gonna say a secret fantasy, fetish or anything that the people don't know about you. So, I have a thing for people who wear one earring." "I know that." Kyrie says and we laugh as he flicks her off. "I'm in love with Mekhi Pfeifer." Raven says. "I love Hello Kitty. " Zeny says. "I graduated high school when I was 16." Kel says. "I hate you, Kel. Living my dream and shit." Me and Kyrie say in unison. Creep! "I have an arm fetish. If I like your arms, I'll bite the shit outta them." Santos says and we Bol. "Tray, keep your arms on lock." Zeny says. "I like to suck on my girlfriend's lip and my favorite thing on a girl is her legs." I say. "Well, I've always wanted a boy to grab my chin and kiss me. I have over 150 poetry notebooks and stories. And I'm partially crazy." Kyrie says and smiles. "Aight. Now that's out the way. Truth or Dare. T and K style." Tray says and he and Kyrie stand up. "Here's the rules. You don't have to participate in a dare or answer the truths but if you don't, you're the primary target for getting pranked." Kyrie says. "If there is a dare in which people are strip teasing, which there will be, the people watching cannot touch those people unless the people say so." Tray says. "Most imperative rule... NO FUCKING ON THE T OR D FLOOR!!!!!" They say in unison and we all laugh. "So, Cole. Truth or dare?" Kyrie asks. "Dare." "I dare you to tell Santos how we met." She says and Tray, Zeny and Raven laugh while Kyrie smirks. "Ok. So, I'm in Footlocker and I see lil mama right there and I ask for the number-" I start to say but I'm cut off. "*cough* He asked about shoes." Kel says and they all laugh. "Be real with the thug." Raven says. "Aight, man. I went to get some shoes with my bro and our friends. I saw Kyrie when we first walked in and in my head I was like: GODDAMN! So when she was leaving, I told Kel to stop her. From there on, I tried to get with her." I said and Santos laughed. "It ain't take that long. His lips had me weak." Kyrie says and we laughed. "Kel, truth or dare?" I ask. "Truth." "Is it true that you be checking Azendra out?" "Ain't no lying over here so hell yea." He says and Zeny gets red. "He got my dawg blushing." Raven says. "Anyway, I'm finna target y'all three," Tray says as he points to the girls. "Truth or dare?" "Dare." They answer. "I dare y'all to do a dance routine to 2012." Tray says and Kyrie shakes her head but she catches my eye. "You got this." I mouth and she nods before getting up. "I have to say this. How the fuck are you gonna dare us to practically wind when you have a boyfriend?" Kyrie says. "Aye, I'm bi and he's bi. All the males in here like females." Tray responds and another voice says, "Sure do." We all look behind the girls and Truce is standing there. Kyrie turns back to me and stares at me. She shakes her head no and I nod before sitting back on the couch. All the boys surround me so I won't do anything. "De'Andre Ramon Williams! Bring ya ass!" Kyrie yells, her voice at least 3 octaves deeper. Dre comes out the room. "Why is fuck boy out here?" She asks. "We came to get something to eat." He responds. "De'Andre, look at my boyfriend's face. Does he look happy? No. Cause this fuck Niggah is here. Do I look happy? No. Cause le fuck Niggah is here! Are you registering this shit?" Kyrie says. This is not the time for this but Kyrie looks so damn sexy! She keeps grabbing her hair in frustration and something about that is attractive. "Look, I'm sorry Krissy but I'm not leaving." Truce says. 'Fuck!' I think to myself. "What did you just call me?" She says. "I called you Krissy." Truce responds and he's like a deer in the headlights. Kyrie cocks her arm back and throws that bitch. I wasn't fast enough and it connected with his jaw. It was a resounding crack throughout the room. Truce dropped, cupping his jaw. Kyrie tried to stomp him but I grabbed her and pulled her upstairs. "Let me just hit him one more time. One to the stomach and that's it." She says. "Krishstal." I say firmly. She looks at me and her face softens. Surprising as it might be, she only calms down when I say her middle name. I'm trying to be stern with her but goddamn! Seeing her punch him was just... Oooh! You don't understand. "You can't just punch him in the jaw." I say. "Why the fuck not? That bitch made motherfucker just can't call me Krissy because he's cool with my brother. Which reminds me, I need to fuck Dre up too." She says and tries to get up and run out the room. I grab her waist and pin her down. "Cole...let me go." "No. Not until you're calm." "Bullshit!" "Look, little girl, I will hold you down until you fall asleep." "Try me. Baby boy, I got stamina." She says and her eyes harden. Kyrie truly is my weakness and it's so hard keeping my composure right now. "Kyrie Krishstal Johnson!!" Dre yells and I have to let her up. She kisses my cheek and runs out with me right behind her. "What in the FUCK do you want De' Andre Ramon Williams?" She yells. "Why the hell did you punch Truce?" "Bitch called me Krissy." "That don't mean punch him." Dre says. "Why you talking shit, did Truce tell you why I'm so hostile towards him?" Kyrie asks and Dre shakes his head. "He made sexual and snide remarks about her to me." I say. "Man, don't nobody want that big bitch. I was just trying to make her feel better about herself." Truce says and before I know it, he's dropping again. "Don't nobody and I mean NOBODY call my sister out her name!! Fuck boy, you better step." Dre says and we all point to the door. He grabs his stuff and walks out. "Watch your backs next week." Truce says and walks away. Fuck is with all these threats? Kyrie got threatened by Joanie. Now Truce is threatening us. This is fuckery. Fuckery squared, fuckery cubed, hell fuckery to the fourth. Just fuckery everywhere! "Kyrie. Basement. Now." I say and walks towards the door in the back of the house. "Ooh! I like that tone of voice on you. Yass!" "Shh! Don't ever act like that again...unless you plan on getting freaky!" I say and we laugh. "I thought I was in trouble. Like oh shit! My baby mad." She says and wraps her arms around my neck. "Nah, you good. But I've never seen you that angry. Sexy, thoo'!" "Aha! Thanks." She responds. "Koley! Come on y'all. We gotta finish!" Tray yells. 'Koley?' I think to myself. "Combination of our names." Kyrie says. It was like she read my mind. We walk back to the living room. "Back to this game. Thea, Zeny, and Ray. Get to it." Tray says. I go to the stereo and plug in my phone. I find '2012' by Chris Brown and sit in the chair. When that little French part comes on, they break apart. I nudge Tray and say, "Sing." He nods and we belt out the lyrics with Kel and Santos following right behind us. "We gone do it like it's bout to be the end of the world." When the song ends, they bow. "Y'all did that." Kel says and they laugh before saying thank you. "Krissy, check it out." Dre says and she goes to his room.