Cole's P.O.V

I got off the couch and made my way upstairs to Kyrie's room. I knock and Tray opens it. "Is she aw-." I start to say but my eyes roam and they land on her. She stares back at me. Trayvon is saying something but I'm not listening. Too busy focusing on Kyrie and what the hell happened. I watched as she walked closer to me. Next thing I know, she's right in front of me. I hear the click of the door so I know we're alone. She looks up at me and then backs up a few feet before sitting on the floor. She opens her blanket and I sit down too and snuggle into her. "You're freezing." I say. "I know." "What happened, anyway?" I ask as I wrap her legs around my waist and pull her into my lap. "Heat stroke." "And you're not hurt or damaged?" "Haha. I've been having them since I was about 8 and my family takes immediate action. So there's never any severe damage." "Oh. I was pissed off that they wouldn't let me in the room." "I told them not to. I didn't want you to see me like that. Cole, I have serious issues and you're getting exposed to them earlier than I would have liked. So tell me now, can you handle my world? I mean truly handle my world? It ain't no joke and I need to know where you stand now instead of having you walking away in the future because you can't take it." She says. "I don't know if I can handle it but I will try my damn best to do so. And I will never walk away. No matter what. I'm here. You're here. And we're in this together. Until the end. You with me, ma?" "Yea, I'm with you. Until the end. I love you, Cole. So much." "I love you too, Kyrie. By the way, I noticed you haven't moved out my lap like you usually do." " You want me to?" She asks and I shake my head no. She laughs and says, "Somebody told me to let my guard down for you. They were right because you're worth it." I smile and lean up to kiss her. "And you better tell me what I need to know before you have another heat stroke." I say when I pull away. She nods before drawing me back in for another kiss. I smile against her lips. #Heavenrightnow.