Kyrie's P.O.V

"Aye! Can I have everyone's attention?" Dante says. We were in lunch when he had got up on his table. "How many of you know my friend, Kyrie?" He says and I facepalm as the cafeteria erupts into an applause. "Well, today is her 16th birthday! Can she get a motherfucking hand?!" Dante says and everyone claps. Cole leans over and kisses me and for the hundredth time, says, "Happy birthday." "Thank you." I reply. "Kush! Come up here, girl! The basketball team got you something." Dante says and I stand up and walk over to his table. He helps me up and says, "You like black and silver, right?" "Yea." "And I know you wear Jordan's." "True." "Then here you go." He says and hands me a drawstring Nike backpack. I open it and pull out a black and silver jersey that had 'Jackson' on the back. Custom made to have my boyfriend's name on it. Thuggish! Then I pull out a pair of Jordan 3s. Wolf grey. And the last thing to come out was a black and white varsity jacket that had my last name on it.  "Aww, thanks, y'all." I say and hug Dante. "I don't do parties like that, but I'm throwing one this weekend. Anyone who can come, slide through. Southside park on Saturday at noon. And the basketball team, come get a plate." I say and jump down. I do a handshake with each of the basketball players and then go back to my seat. "Is Aunt Nette gone cook all that food?" Tray asks as I sit down. "Yea. Her, my dad, Dre and uhh ... Josh! They said they'd cook and my dad is cooking my birthday dinner. Yass! Turn up!" I say and we all cheer. As we were leaving the cafeteria, someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and there's Joanie. "What's up?" I ask with as much kindness as possible. "You got some sort of beef with me?" She asks and I mentally facepalm. "I really don't have a problem with you but because you want something that you can't have, you have beef with me. In my eyes, you're irrelevant." "I'm sorry about that." "Whatever. I still don't and won't fuck with you because I can see what type of person you are. So, you keep your distance and I'll keep mine." I say and walk away. It's my 16th birthday and I'm not gonna let anybody ruin it. "Calm, cool and collected. I respect that." Cole says as he swings his arm around my neck. I laugh as we make our way to 5th period. "Thea, when you get home, look under your bed." Tray says and I nod.

*3:00 in the Afternoon. Kyrie's house*

I burst through my bedroom door. Niggahs! I hit that baseball slide under my bed. I pulled out a box wrapped in silver paper. I'm glad I was alone while I unwrapped this present cause I'm neat about things like this. I digress. Once I saw what was in the box, I screamed my ass off! There was 3 Tupac posters, 'Me Against the World', 'Until the End of Time', and 'Tupac: Resurrection' albums. Along with a Tupac based outfit. Where the hell did Tray find this shit? Doesn't matter. He loves me, though. I hang up my outfit, put my CDs in my nightstand and hang my posters up. Tray got me the 'Better Dayz', 'Tupac: In my Own Words', and 'Death Row' ones. I'm off my seat happy, right now. I grabbed towel and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

*45 minutes later*

I was dressed in a pair of skinny jeans, my black Timbs, a button down black shirt and a black snapback. A lot of black, I know. But that's that color, thoo'! As soon as I stepped off the last stair, my phone rings. "Hello?" "Happy birthday, niggah." My dad says and I laugh. "Thanks, father." "Yea. Come to your uncle's." "Ok." I said and hung up. I walked out the house and got in my car. "Call Cole." I say and smile when his voice fills the car. "Hello?" "Hey, boo." "Hey, beautiful. Happy birthday ... again." "Hahaha. Thanks. I was calling to say not to go to my house. Come to my uncle's. It's like 2 blocks from my brother's house. It's all white." "Ok. I'll see you there." "Yessuh!" I say and he hangs up.

*An hour later*

Me, Tray, Santos, Kel, Raven, Azendra, Cole and my little cousin, Jaionie sat in the backyard while my parents and uncle cooked. Cole was being a jerk and said he wouldn't give me my birthday present until the day of my party. Nigger! Azendra got me a 'Trust no Bitch' necklace. Raven got me Diamond Supply and West Side snapbacks. Santos gave me a stack of drawings. They consisted of me, me and Cole, me and Tray, me and him, me and Ray, me and Zeny, me and my parents and then a big ass one of all of us. Like a family portrait. Santos has skills. "Kyrie!" My uncle yells from the front of the house. We all get up and walk towards him. He handed us each a pop as he said, "There's someone here to see you." "Who?" I ask and that's when I hear, "SAUCY!!!" I look towards the street and there's my cousin, Jasmine. "FOOLEY!!!" I reply and we run full speed to each other. "OMG! I can't believe you're here!" I say. "I had to come. My niggah 16! Hell yeah! Turn the fuck up!" She says and we bol. Something you should know about Jasmine is that this girl curses in front of anybody. Young, old, tall, short, boy, girl, black, white, smart, dumb. Anybody! I pull her over to everyone else. Tray, Ray and Zeny know who she is. But I introduce her to everyone else. "This is Chresanto, Trayvon's boyfriend. This is Cole, my boyfriend. And that's Kel, Cole's brother and Zeny's boyfriend." "I missed a lot of shit." She says and we all laugh. "Come eat!" My dad yells and we walk back to the house. We all grab our plates and sit at the table to say grace before eating.

*3 hours later*

All the kids sat at the park along with the basketball team. We were talking about random stuff when Tray starts to make a familiar beat on the table while saying, "Y'all remember this? Can you be honest with me?" "Then again, then again do you wanna fuck?" "Can you be honest with me? Then again, then again do you wanna fuck?" "Yes, I do. I do wanna fuck." "Do you wanna bust a real big nut?" "Do you wanna get your big dick sucked?" Me, Nooke (Jasmine), and Tray sung the rest of the song while laughing our asses off. You know what's sad, though? The people I call my friends were vibing like it's a normal song. "Aye, that was that shit!" Tray says and we laugh. "So, how long you here?" I ask Jasmine. "Until next Monday." "Good! We gone turn up the whole time you're here." I say. Then I see this boy named Troy eyeing my cousin. "Don't even think about it." I say and he turns his head. We all start laughing. "Anybody down for a game of freeze tag?" Dante asks. "We're such children." I say as we all spread around the park. My birthday is going great!

Way overdue but I hope you all enjoy!