Trayvon's P.O.V (Sunday)

"Baby, wake up." Santos whispers in my ear. I open my eyes and look at the clock. 10 am? This niggah better have a damn good reason for waking me up. "Get ready and I'll be waiting for you downstairs." He says and kisses my forehead before leaving. I get outta bed and go to the bathroom. "Stallion, I gotta use the shower." I say when I see Kyrie in there. "Ugh! Black ass niggah." She says and ducks my hit when I swing my arm. I jump in the shower real quick. I get out and head down to my room. There was a pair of Levi jeans, a blue button down shirt and a pair of Timbs in front of my bed. I shrug and get dressed. I grab my keys, wallet and phone before walking down to the living room. "Yas! I did that shit." Kyrie says. "You did. Thanks." "Well, Santos is waiting. Gtfo, niggah." She says and I laugh before walking out the door. Santos was leaning against his car in a pair of black jeans, red-black-and-white Jordan's, a white tee and a Chicago Bulls varsity jacket. "Damn. You look so good." I said and kissed his cheek. "So do you." He replies as he grabs my waist and pulls me into him. My arms rest on his shoulders and my fingers play with the little hairs on the back of his neck. "We gotta get on the road. Let's go, papi." He says and winks at me. 'Nigger.' I think to myself before sliding into the car. "Let's set the mood." He says and then puts on Slow Jamz by Kanye West and Twista. Illinois throwback. Hell yea! We get on 94, heading towards the cities. After we get I-694, I'm knocked the fuck out.

*6 hours later*

"Baby, get up." "Five more minutes, babe." I mumble out. I then receive a sharp slap to my ass. I sit up and glare at Santos. "Aww, come on." He says and pouts. I chuckle before getting out the car. I notice off rip that it didn't look like we were still in Minnesota. He grabs my hand and we walk into this restaurant. "Reservation for Chresanto Brooks. Table for two." He says to the clerk and pulls me closer. "Right this way, sir." The guy says and leads up to a table in the back. We get our drinks and then I say, "You must really like me to bring all the way out to Illinois." "Hahaha. I do so I did." "Well then." I say and we laugh. "Oh, um... I had Kyrie ask your mom if she had a problem with you not going to school tomorrow and she said no. So, we don't have to rush." Santos says and blushes. "Aww." I say and lean over the table to capture his lips in a warm kiss. I smile when we pull away. His cheeks turned an even darker color and he said, "Go ahead and order, babe." and I noticed that the waiter was waiting. "Um, I'll have the stuffed chicken breast with mashed potatoes and green beans." I said and handed him the menu. "And I'll have the petite fillet and shrimp with the shrimp Alfredo." Santos says. "We expensive and shit." I say and he laughs.

*3 hours later*

"Have a good night." The receptionist calls as we leave. I had a ball! We had dessert after dessert, an older couple gave us a glass of champagne and then we had a debate with these dudes over the Bulls and the Celtics. Overall, it was a really good night. Santos didn't drink his glass of champagne so he's sober. Me, on the other hand, I'm slightly tipsy. Nothing serious. We get back in his car and head back to the Cloud. "Thanks, Chresanto. I had an awesome time." I said and kissed his cheek. "You're welcome. And I'm glad you did." He replies. I entwined our fingers before laying my head on his shoulder. I smile to myself because this has been a magical night.

*7 hours later*

"I wanna party and bullshit and party and bullshit and party and bullshit." We sing as we pull up in front of his house. "Quiet. My parents are probably knocked. They know you're coming over and y'all can meet in the morning." He says and I nod. We crept into the house and up to his room. I sat on his bed as he got out clothes for the both of us. "Shower with me?" He asks and y'all don't know how bad I wanted to say yes. But, I didn't because I felt that it was too early in our relationship for something that intimate. "Nah. Maybe next time." I say and he pouts but says, " I respect it. Anyway, you can use the en-suite. I'll go down the hallway." I nod before grabbing the clothes and towels he laid out for me.

*20 minutes later*

"Your... lips... are... soft." I mumbled in between kisses. After we got out the shower, we laid in bed. We've been kissing for about five minutes with me straddling his waist. "Yours... are... too." He replies before all talking ceased. He grabbed my neck and pulled me down further. 'Am I the girl? I bet not be the fucking girl! I hope this niggah don't think I'm the girl cause he got another motherfucking thing coming!' I think to myself. However, it was hard trying to concentrate on anything but his lips and the way his hands gripped my waist. I moaned out against his lips when his fingers dug into my sides. So, this feeling is fairly new and I'll be damned if I don't like it. His fingers move down to the hem of my shorts and that's when I stop him. "Wow. Not yet, negro." I say and he blushes. "I'm sorry. I just got a little carried away." " I understand." I say and then roll onto my side and pull him into my arms. "Trust me, we'll get there." I whisper before kissing his forehead. I feel him nod against my chest and then nuzzle my neck. I smile and feel myself drifting off to sleep. Today/yesterday has been perfect. Absolutely perfect!

Aww, Tray is growing up. Lol. I hope you guys enjoyed. Sorry it's so late. Thank you to all my followers, commenters, voters, and readers. I love you all. Peace, Love and Music.