Split Chapter! (Kyrie/Cole)

Cole's P.O.V

I fucked up. I fucked up BIG TIME!! I watched as Kyrie took off running and before I know it, I'm pounding after her. "Novia!" I yell but she runs faster. Just as I get on my block, I see Kyrie's car pulling off. I get in mine and drive to her house.

*20 minutes later*

"Novia, please! Talk to me." I say and instantly regret those words. Kyrie looks at me and says, "Talk to you? I've been trying to talk to you all day. But did you listen? No! Now it's my turn." And then she runs into the house. I slump against my car and let all the tears flow. I get in my car and drive home. I go straight to my room and flop onto my bed. I roll my half of a heart necklace between my fingers. How could I be so stupid?

Kyrie's P. O. V

I wanna hate him but I can't! I'm still livid as fuck, though! I can't believe he thought I'd cheat on him. And what makes it worse is that I know that Tono is only like 13. What am I gone do with that? "Thea?" I hear. "Yea, Tray?" "Did you and Cole break up?" He asks as he sits on the edge of my bed. "No, but we're fighting heavily right now." I respond. "Do you think this argument is worth a breakup?" "I guess not but he doesn't trust me." I say as a new set of tears form. "Maybe he's still stuck in past experiences." "I'm gonna be so pissed if you're right." I say and Tray laughs. "Maybe you both need some time apart to cool down and then you can talk about it. You both love each other way too much for this relationship to end this soon. I'm gonna talk to him. I want you to go to sleep. You look exhausted." Tray says and kisses my forehead before walking out. I roll over and look at the picture of me and Cole at the city block party. We hugging and cheesing extra hard. Does Cole have trust issues or is it just me he doesn't trust? I mean, we talked about his past girlfriends like a month into our relationship and he said he had no problem opening up to the girls he dates and he didn't hold actions of other females against the rest of them. So, why in the blue fuck did he go off on me?