Kyrie's P.O.V (New Year's Day)

"The whole squad is here. Let's do something." I say as I walk into the living room. "Like what?" Davantae asks. "Go down to the cities and go swimming on the east side." I say. "YMCA?" Kel asks. "Yea. Why not? I'm pretty sure we've all been to an indoor pool in the middle of winter." I reply as I'm walking up the stairs. "It's 10. If we get outta here by 11, we can spend practically the whole day there." Santos says as he pulls Tray up and out the door. "We'll be back." They call. "Davantae and Cole, let me talk to y'all real quick." Kel says and I motion for the girls to follow me. "Has anyone noticed something different about Kel?" Zeny asks as I look for something for them to wear. "Nah, why?" Ray says. "He's either all over me or he doesn't even touch me." She says. "Maybe he feels like he's too clingy but he doesn't know what to do." I say and hand them pairs of basketball shorts and tank tops. "Maybe." Zeny says as she walks out. "You not changing?" Ray asks. "Nah, I'll wear this." I say and she nods.

*50 minutes later*

"Tresanto is here!" I yell. "How do you come up with couple names?" Azendra asks. "I don't know. But y'all are Kendra or Azel. Raven and Davantae are ... I don't know yet. Tray and Santos are Tresanto. I haven't came up with one for me and Bryante." I say as we walk out. "Who the hell is Bryante?" Davantae asks and we all laugh before pointing at Cole. We pile into the 3 cars and head out to the cities.

*2.5 hours later*

"Get in the water, ma." Cole says as he swims to the edge of the pool. I nod and then step out my jogging pants. "Dayum! Look at them legs, though!" Raven yells and we all laugh. "Why you acting all scared and stuff?" Cole asks as he leans up so that we're face to face. "I'm not scared." I say. "Then get your thick ass in the water!" Azendra yells. "Mind your business, little niggah!" I reply and look back at Cole. He has his hands on my sides and he's looking evil. "Hold on." I say and set my glasses down. "Ready?" He asks. "Proceed." I reply and he lifts me up and pulls me underwater with him. I can't swim. Just to let y'all know. But Cole brings us back up to the surface. "I wanna go under with Kel." We hear and look up to see some girl. Cole and Kel gasp while everyone just looks at this female. I go back to messing with Novio but I peep that Kel has his color drained. Zeny tries to get his attention but he can't seem to concentrate. "Who is that and why is she staring Bro-Bro down?" I ask Cole as we move to the deep end. "Joanie's big sister." "So you mean...?" "Yea." He says. 'Damn, these some messy ass females.' I think to myself. She better not bring any drama. Me and Cole are just coolin' in the corner when I see Zeny storm out the pool. Joanie's sister swims over to Kel and practically dry humps him while he tries to push her off. "What's wrong, Kel? Scared your girlfriend might find out we fucked?!" She yells and we all look at them. Zeny looks at him and then runs into the bathroom. "What the fuck, Kel?!" I say as Cole puts me on the edge of the pool. I run into the bathroom. "Zeny, baby." I say when I walk in. She was in one of the stalls crying. "Azendra?" "He cheated on me. He fucking cheated on me!" She sobs. "Let's talk about it." "I don't wanna talk about it. I wanna go home." "Alright." I say and go back out to the pool. "Ray, come here." I call and she walks over to me. "Can you take Zeny home?" "Yea." She says. I look at Kel and roll my eyes before going into the lobby. "This mumblemouth motherfucker did not cheat on my best friend. He couldn't have. He loves life too much. The motherfucker did not cheat on her!!!" I say to myself. "You ok?" Cole asks. I shake my head so I won't lash out at him. Everyone comes out the pool and Kel walks over to me. "Kyrie, I'm so-." "I'm not the one you need to be apologizing to. My friend is in the locker room, crying over you. That's who you need to apologize to and pray that she takes you back." I say. "Thea, check it out." Tray says and motions for me to come over. He, Ray and Zeny were standing there. "Do you need us to chill with you or do you want some alone time?" I ask. "I don't wanna be alone." Zeny says. "Alright. Grab our stuff and meet me out here." I say to Ray. "Cole, we're gonna linger around in the cities. You can come to or go home. Either is fine but my booskie needs us." I say and he nods.

*4 hours later*

Raven was holding Azendra while we all tried to make her feel better. I was pacing the floor, mumbling mad shit about Kel. "The little fu-." I start but I don't continue. "This niggah did n-." I start again. "Kyrie, just say what you want." Zeny says. "Ok. I don't give a damn that Kel is Cole's brother. I don't give a damn that he is your boyfriend. That niggah cheated on you!!! With a hoe. I don't know if she's a hoe but I'm gonna assume she is. And then that bitch! Gone say that shit out loud like that. I mean, he should've told you but she shouldn't have said that bullshit! Then this niggah gone look around like he don't know what the fucks goings on. Ugh!!!" I say and Cole pulls me into his lap. "Why are you so mad?" Zeny said. "Cause I hate to see the people I love, hurt. Especially by the people who say that they love them." "I know, boo. But it's good. I ain't gone sweat it. And Cole, tell Kel to lose my number." Zeny says and he nods. "You look exhausted. Get some sleep. We'll be downstairs." Ray says and we all kiss her forehead before walking out the room. "I just wanna strangle him." I say. "Calm your hothead ass down. I wanna choke him out too. But I'm scared that you're serious." "I might do it." I say and plop down on the couch. As soon as I start to calm down, Kel walks in. If looks could kill, he'd be dead as hell.