Azendra's P.O.V

"Zeny, wake up." I hear and roll over. I was sleeping hard as hell. "Cole made dinner and dessert." Kyrie says. "What did bro cook?" "Spaghetti and garlic bread. And Key Lime Pie for dessert." "Damn! He be getting to it." I say and start to get out of bed. "Azendra, can I-." I hear and look towards the door to see Kel. Bitch ass niggah. "I'll leave you two alone." Kyrie says and I laugh as she tries to ease past him without choking him out. "What, Kel?" I say. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I know that could never change what I did but I swear it meant nothing to me." He says and I sit there and listen to him talk about how he cares about me. He only wants me. Nobody can compare to me. I don't interrupt one time. And them tears he was sporting, that shit didn't move me. "Azendra, say something." He cries. And I stare at him for a little minute. "If we're together, why the fuck were you dealing with your ex. You guys don't have any reason to deal with one another. Y'all ain't got kids. She don't work with you. So, explain to me the reasoning behind y'all socializing." He opens his mouth but before he can say anything, I said, "And do you cheat because I won't give up my virginity until I'm married? Did you lie when you said that you'd wait for me? And is it really gonna be that easy for another female to provoke you? She says hi and the next thing is y'all fucking? And that bitch from the pool must really have some good shit. Bad bodied ass female." I say and he looks at me, tears filling his eyes. "You and I? We're done. I swear y'all niggahs think females be play pimping. Fuck me over once and there's no coming. You can keep everything I got you. But, I will be dropping a box of your belongings off. I don't want shit that'll remind me of how faithful I was to a bum ass niggah. Lose my number, Kel." I say and walk out the room. I go sit on Ray and Thea. "So?" They ask. "So where's my food at?" I ask and they laugh. "You're plate is in the microwave. I didn't know how to hook it up but I put cheese on it." Cole says. "You are cooking for me on my birthday." I say and me and the girls walk into the kitchen. "This bitch is glowing. She must've said some shit to Kel." Raven says and I laugh. "I just said what he had coming." I reply and then we hear shuffling. "Aye! Aye! Aye! Break it up! The hell is wrong with y'all?" Kyrie yells as she pushes Kel and Cole away from each other. "It's your fault that I don't have a girlfriend anymore." Kel says to Cole. "My fault? The fuck I do?" "You being all lovey-dovey and faithful and shit." "So it's my fault that I'm able to stay loyal? And faithful? Motherfucker, if you're in a relationship that's what you're supposed to do!" Cole yells. "Calm down, Novio. That's your brother." Kyrie says as she tries to calm him. "Fuck that shit! He's coming at me like we're not related so I'm gonna straighten his ass like that. If you wanted to be with Azendra as much as you said you did, Candace would have never got you in bed. But your will is weak and you're not used to having a girl like the ones in this room. You pick the wrong ones to be faithful to and real with. When Azendra told you that she wasn't giving it up, that should've made you see that she was worth more than every female you've been with. So it's not my fault that I actually watched how dad treated mom and made sure I'd never do that to my girl. It's yours, niggah!" Cole says and the whole room just looks at them. "Kyrie, what do you have to say?" Kel asks. 'This negro is so stupid.' I think to myself. "If me and Cole weren't together, I'd kick your ass. But because you're his brother, I'm restraining myself. But what you did was wrong and you can't accept that so you're blaming everyone else but yourself." She says and I'm stunned. Usually, she'd say a fucking essay with a thesis and everything. "Aye, I ain't dating your brother so I can kick ya ass!" Ray says and runs over to him but Tae catches her and drags her out the room. "Kel, we're not trying to gang up on you. But you have to accept your mistake. I still got love for you. I can't speak for everyone else though." Kyrie says. Kel nods and then looks at me. "A second chance, ma?" He asks. "Not even if my life depended on it." And with that, he walks out. I don't think I've ever felt this good about letting someone go.