Trayvon's P.O.V

I faintly hear my name a couple minutes after I leave Kyrie's room. I hurry up and grab all the ice trays and run upstairs. "Kit-Kat? No. No. No. Come on, Thea. Wake up." I say and lightly slap her. Her body just rocks with each motion I make. I crack all the ice and throw it on her body before running down to Dre's room. "Your sister is passed out. Need your help." I say and we break full speed upstairs. Everybody else follows. "Azendra, cold water. Raven, towels." Dre says. "What's wrong?" Cole asks. "Kel, keep him out this room." I say and he nods before pulling him out the doorway. I take Kyrie's pulse and temperature. "110 beats per minutes and temp of 100. She's cooling but we need more ice to slow her pulse." I say and we're back to piling her in ice.

*An hour later*

Kyrie's pulse and temp are normal but my sis ain't woke up. I'm scared as hell. "Dre, why is she not awake? What if it didn't work this time?" I say. "Don't say that! She's just sleeping...I hope." He mumbles at the end. We both put our heads on the bed. I say a quick prayer. I feel a light kick on my arm and I look up. Kyrie is smiling at me. "You okay?" I ask and grab a blanket to wrap around her. " Just cold. Thanks, guys." She replies and Dre and I both kiss her cheeks. "How'd the girls hold up?" "They were troopers this time." Dre says and she nods. "Sorry that you guys have to do this." Kyrie says. "It's nothing. We're family. Family looks out for family." I reply. "Kel and Cole?" "Kel was cool but Cole was frantic. He really loves you." Dre says and she nods. "Where is he?" She asks and at the same time there's a knock on the door. "Come in." I say and Cole swings it open. "Is she aw-." He starts to ask until his eyes land on her. "We'll leave you two alone. I'll wash your bed set." I say as I motion for Kyrie to get up while I take off the blanket and sheets. I smile as they stare at each other and Kyrie inches closer to Cole until they're face to face and they're staring into each others' eyes. I close the door and sigh. My sis and Cole are made for each other.