Kyrie's P. O. V

How you gone rush me to hurry up when you don't even have a destination? Black folks, maine. "Where do you wanna go?" I ask Cole. "To the movies." He responds and I shake my head. "Why not?" "You don't know how to watch a movie in a public place." I say and break out into full blown laughter. "Yes, I do." "No, you don't. Remember what happened last time?" I ask and he pauses for a minute. "It was your fault." He says after some time. "What happened had nothing to do with me. It was all on you and your hormones." I said and laughed when he smacked his lips. He's so childish. I love it! "Nah, but seriously. I don't care where we go. As long as it's not the movies." I say and he nods. We're on the highway so I take it we're going to the cities. "Mall of America?" He asks and I nod.

*2 hours later*

We finally pull up in the parking lot and get out. I hook my arm through his and we walk in. "Did you bring your wallet?" I ask as I felt his pockets. He checks frantically before shaking his head no. "I think I left it in the car. I can go back and get it." He says. "That's a far ass walk. I got you, bae." I said and pulled him over to the lockers. I pay for oversized one and pull off my bag. "Where you wanna go first?" I ask. "Barnes and Noble." He says and I swear I fall in love a little more. I smile and grab his hand. We ran all the way there. "Get what you want. I'm over here if you need me." I say and go to my favorite authors' section. Sharon M. Draper and Ellen Hopkins.

*20 minutes later*

I had got almost every book I wanted off the shelf except for this one fuck ass book. I was stretching and reaching but I couldn't get it and I refused to ask for help because that would show how short I really am. "You need help, Kyrie?" I hear and turn around to see the most hated male. Truce. I swear this niggah be stalking. "No, thank you." I reply and go back to reaching. "You sure you good, gorgeous? You stretching mighty hard." Cole says and then comes up behind me and grabs the book. I turn around and look at him. He's smirking. "Don't give me that face. You only 5 inches taller than me, Mr. Jackson." I say as I poke the hell outta his chest. He chuckles and leans down. "Kiss me." He whispers and I cover his mouth. "Nope. You ruined my job of independence so no kisses for you." I say and take the book out his hand and go pay for the rest of them. $250, y'all. My shelf is officially out of room. I give two bags to Cole and I take the last one. When we leave, he's in the background like, "Bae, lemme put the book back so you can grab it. Don't do this to me, ma. You know I can't take it." "Oh well. You should've thought about that before you grabbed the book." I said. We go back to the lockers and drop the bags off. "Now what do you want to get?" I ask. "A kiss." "Besides that." "Bae!" Cole whines. "Niggah, I will leave you right here. Now what do you want?" "Ugh! I guess to Footlocker we go." He says. I love teasing him. He can't take it. It's adorable. "Aww, don't pout baby." I say and lean up to kiss his cheek. He looks at me and smiles. Pretty ass teeth. We skip, literally skip, hand in hand to Footlocker. Immediately, Cole asks for 3 pairs of Retro 6's. Red, white and gold. Blue and white. And black and white. I got some Grape 5's, Oreo 5's, the blue and white Retro 6's along with the white, purple and yellow ones. We got Nike hoodies, shirts, socks and shorts. I was in the process of paying for everything when Cole yells, "Stallion!" "Yes, Novio." " You should get these." I look back at him and he's holding up a pair of shorts that he knows will be tight around my thighs. Me and the clerk laugh. "My boyfriend does the same thing to me. Gotta love it right?" The clerk says. "Haha. Yea. It never gets old." I reply. She bags the stuff and says, "Tell your boyfriend to put the shorts in a bag." The clerk says. "Thank you." I say and I grab the bags. "Dude, we just spent $1050 today. I have a hundred dollars left on me." I say to Cole. "I'll pay you back." "No, hell you won't." I say as we head back to the lockers and get ready to leave. We lug all the bags back to my car. The backseat is full! My parents gone be mad as shit about me spending this much money. Oh well! I work for it. "Let me at least give you half of the money back." Cole says. "You good. Stop tripping. I got you." I said and grabbed his chin. "Do we kiss now?" He asks. "No. You still on punishment." I reply and I can't even keep a straight face because of what I said. "You are so wrong for that." Cole says as we pull off.

*4 hours later*

"Please! You don't even have to wear them for a long time. I just wanna see what you look like in them." Cole says. We were sitting in his room after we put all our stuff away. I don't like him right now. He's been bothering me to put on them hooker shorts. I'm being dramatic but they're shorter than my shortest pair. Which, on the real, are only an inch above my knee. "Give me the damn shorts." I say and snatch them out his hand. I go to the bathroom and put them on. I use the mirror to look at myself. The shorts stop a little higher than mid thigh and stick to my legs but they don't look bad. I walk back in to Cole's room and clear my throat. He looks up and I swear, his eyes bugged out AND clouded. "See? Now was that so hard?" He asks. "Yup. Now, I'm taking them off." I say and try to leave the room but he jumps up and grabs my waist. "Hold on, ma. I ain't even get a chance to really see you in them. Since you ain't kissing me, let me at least admire you." He says and even though I'm blushing, I'm pissed cause he always know what to say. "You better be lucky that I love you." I say and turn into his chest. He grabs the hem of my shirt and fists it. "That ass, though." He says and I'm laughing my ass off. "But seriously, theses shorts look amazing on you." "Thanks. So, can you let go now?" "Nah. I'd rather keep holding you like this but in this position." He says and pulls me back to his bed. We fall onto our sides and he pulls my leg over his waist. "I don't like you." I say while looking into his eyes. "Ditto." He replies and we bust up. "I don't wanna go to school tomorrow." I mumble. "Me either. I wanna stay in bed cuddled up with my beautiful marshmallow of a girlfriend." "Awwww! That's was so sugary but cute nonetheless." I say and peck his lips. "I'm off punishment now, ma?" He asks and I nod before kissing him again. He rolls over so that he's on top of me. He places my arms above my head and grabs my neck as he deepens the kiss. 'Fuck his canines!' I think as he bites my lip. I let a moan slip out. Embarrassing. Anyway, he intertwined our hands and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Thick ass thighs." He mumbles against my lips before diving back in. His hands end up wrapped around my thighs while my arms encircle his neck and play with his hair. After about 5 minutes, the need for air became too real and we pull away. He looks at me and smiles. "That kiss was sexy. And your lips taste like oranges." Cole says. "Yours taste like brown sugar." I reply. "Thanks, ma. Its been a minute since we had a kiss like that. Aye, I'll be on kissing restriction anytime you want." He says and I Bol. He smiles down at me and buries his head in my neck. "Novia?" He whispers. "Hmm?" "I love you." "I love you too, Novio." I reply and we lay in bed with a comfortable aura surrounding us. No talking. Just silence and the feeling of each other's body.