Kyrie's P. O. V

"Krissy, check it out." My brother says. I follow him to his room. "What's up?" I ask. "I'm sorry for today. I thought you was just being the hothead you are." "You good. And besides, I'm only a hot head to you." I say and we laugh and he pulls me into a hug. "Damn, Krissy. You sweating yo ass off." "Just got done dancing. Imma go take another shower." "Aight. Imma go to movies or some shit. Give the house to y'all." He says and I nod before kissing his cheek. As I'm walking upstairs to my room, I notice that I'm truly pouring down sweat. Why? I grab another set of pajamas and my towel before I head to the bathroom.

*30 minutes later*

I've been laying down sweating for the past 15 minutes. I shouldn't be sweating like this if I'm in short shorts and a bra with my AC on full blast! There was a knock on my door. "Come in." I yell. "You aight, ma?" Cole asks and I swear Spongebob was standing next to him. I blink multiple times before saying, "Yea. Aye, can you get Tray?" He nods. A few minutes later, Tray is by my side. "What's wrong, Thea?" "I'm a sweating mess. You know what that means. So if I pass out, do NOT let Cole in the room. I don't care how much he fights. Don't let him in. Not until I wake up." I say and Tray nods. He places his hand on my forehead before taking my temp. "Shit! 107. I gotta get ice." He says and walks out. I feel myself dozing off. "Tray!" I manage to yell before I black out.