Kyrie's P. O. V (Sunday)

"I'll be right back." I said to Cole but his on my waist tightened. "You okay?" "I'm fine. Just... I need to go to the bathroom." I say and he reluctantly lets me go. I run upstairs and into the restroom. I lean against the counter with my eyes closed and head down. My breathing is kinda rapid because I'm trying not to cry as hard as I want to. I finally look in the mirror and I start bawling. It's still pretty hard to not think about the past. I sniff one last time and wipe my eyes. "This is not you. Stop crying. It's over. Never forget where you came from but don't dwell there. You're a soldier. Now hold your head high and act like one, damn it!" I say to myself. I breathe in deep. I wash my face and then go back downstairs. "Damn, ma. Eyes red as hell." I know." I say and sit on the floor. "No more love for me?" Cole asks with a fake pained look on his face. "Haha. Sorry. It's just that my head hurts and when it does, I can't be elevated. I have to sit on the floor or else I'll have a headache all day." I respond. "Girl, you go through some things. I've never met someone who has gone through something like you have. Or have so many problems like you but still manages to keep a smile on my face." "My brother told me that no matter how much I want to give up, don't. He said that all these flaws is what makes me Kyrie. I miss him so much." I say and Cole has a confused look on his face. "I thought Dre was your only brother." "Dre is the oldest. But my mom took in her younger brother, Andrew when I was about 3. He's five months younger than me and we grew up like brother and sister so, I've always known him as my little brother even if he is my uncle." I said and then crawled into his lap. Ever since he pulled me into his lap on Friday, I feel like that's the designated area to sit. I don't know why. "I didn't know that." He says. "There's a lot that you don't know about me. Matter of fact, there's a lot that Tray doesn't know about me. I'm fairly secretive. Like nobody knows this but for a long time, I couldn't listen to a song without crying. I know that doesn't sound big but it was for me. I was almost unable to enjoy my biggest escape. Tray, Dre, Zeny and Ray don't know that these scars on my arms and legs are from my OCD. My parents don't know that I suffer from suicidal thoughts and-." Cole cuts me off by pressing his finger to my lips. He tilts his head and gives me that questioning look. I just nod. "Why?" "I just feel unaccomplished. I think that if I wasn't here, people would be better off. I don't cut or anything but my mind is a big world of negativity. It's filled with what bullies used to say to me, what my own family tells me and what I seen in the mirror. I just... things... life... imagine if... I'm done talking about this." I say and lean back into him. He wraps an arm around my waist and strokes my hair. He hums to me, his melodious voice and relaxing me. I pick up what song it is and mumble out the words while playing with his fingers. "You'll never love yourself the way that I love you." "And you'll never treat yourself, darling but I want you to." "If I let you know I'm here for you." "Maybe you'll learn to yourself like I love you. Ohh." "And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth." "Cause it's you. Oh it's you they add up to. And I'm in love with you and all your little things." He finishes. I close my eyes and soon, I'm asleep. In Cole's arms.