The Kiss ~H2OVanoss~

I'll be doing this type for all ships, one at a time.

(Evan's POV)
"How about we hang out this weekend? It's the Fourth of July and we can all pitch in to rent a house for all of us to stay in." I spawn in to seek the hiders. We were currently playing some gmod hide and seek with Tyler, Lui, CaRtOoNz, and I as the seekers, while Craig, David, and Delirious are the hiders. "Sound good to me, what about you David?" Lui asks. "If it's alright with ye. I've gotta pack me things earlier though cause I'm further away." "Tyler, Craig, Del? What about you guys?" Tyler and Craig both just him a response. Delirious hasn't shown his face to anyone except CaRtOoNz so if he doesn't want to go then it's ok with him. "Hey Del, if you don't want to go, that's fine. I'll stay with you." CaRtOoNz reassures Delirious. "Uh no, I think it's time I show my face. Well, at least to my friends." Everyone cheers and starts predicting how he'll look like, Del answering as many as he can.

~time skip~

I log out of skype and turn to my computer with the recordings. Many clips were neatly organized across the screen, most to least likely to use for the next video. As I edit the clips, I play the part where we all talk about our Fourth of July plans. The more I watch, the more I get entranced by wonder on what he looks like. Maybe he looks like his GTAV character. Or what if he looks like how the fans describe him? I start to daydream about all of the possibilities. Maybe he'll have tattoos, or piercings, or none at all? What if he has a noticeable scar and that's why he hides his identity? My face warms up just at the thought. Am I blushing over a fictional image? (Don't we all Evan~)

(Delirious' POV)

"CaRtOoNz, they really do deserve to see me." I turn around in my chair to face my screen. His face showed concern. He was like an older brother to me, so I don't really blame him. "Are you gonna bring your mask or leave it there? Plus Fourth of July is this weekend so you better start packing." I look at my Jason mask. Little scratches and holes of missing paint littered all around. "I'll take it along. Wearing it to the party just in case anything happens." I walk towards my closet to pick out clothes and take out my suitcase. "Hey Johnathan, what are you gonna do while you're around Evan?" My face heats up at the thought of being close to him. I've had a crush on him since her did his ALS ice bucket challenge video a few years back. "I dunno man." I place my suitcase on my bed and start stuffing my clothes in. "I'll try to play it cool for the vacation." "Well, whatever happens, I'll be a shout away." He smiles at me. I return the smile, "Thanks bro."

~time skip to the airport~

I walk through the automatic doors, pulling my large blue suitcase. CaRtOoNz not too far behind walked in and placed a hand on my shoulder. "You ready?" I nod my head. "Ready."

~another time skip~

I arrived at this massive beach house. I was wearing my mask because I wanted everyone to see my face at the same time. Tyler and Evan had come to the airport to pick us up and we had a blast on the way back. "ALRIGHT!!" Evan yells his intro. "Welcome to the beach house that we'll be staying at for the week!" There's enough rooms for everyone to get their own, and there's two floors. Kitchen on the left, gaming room on the right." As Evan walks through the door, Tyler gets back in the car to go pick up David, Lui, and Craig. "So, Johnathan. Should our rooms be next to each other just in case anything happens?" I shrug my shoulders while rolling my bag towards the door. "I don't really mind. If you wanted to, I don't mind. If you don't, that's cool too. I just want the room with the best view of the ocean." I walk inside and head to the back room of the second floor. Inside was a simple blue and white themed room, probably like the others. I put my suitcase on the bed and unpack everything I'll need for the week.

~forgive me for this time skip~

The rest of the group had finally arrived, unpacked, and was messing around outside. Me, I was sitting on my blue towel listening to music from my phone. The sun slowly sinks into the horizon, filling the sky with hues of yellows, oranges, pinks and purples. CaRtOoNz was grilling on the porch with Tyler helping, Lui, Craig, and David playing with water guns in their own war, and Evan in front of me, setting up the fireworks we'd launch later that night. I walk over to Evan, his face contorted with confusion. "Hey man, need some help?" He turns to me, "Yeah, Tyler wants it to be a big show so he bought a lot." Stifling a laugh, I kneel to his right to look at the mess. "Here, I'll help you."

~final time skip I promise~

The guys and I were sitting on the porch, eating the food CaRtOoNz had grilled while drinking some beer. Tyler and CaRtOoNz was getting complements from the other guys while I just sat at the edge staring at the stars. For some reason, I'd always been a fan of the stars. They offer me comfort when I'm stressed out or worried. Like usual, my mind gets lost in the stars.

(Evan's POV)

In the midst of my conversation with CaRtOoNz and Tyler, my eyes wander to Delirious sitting alone looking up. Tyler stops his sentence and looks at me, following my eyes, and grins. "You should go talk to him, Evan. He looks a little lonely." Tyler nudges CaRtOoNz and winks at me. CaRtOoNz plays along and pushes me towards Delirious. "Yeah man, go talk to him." I nearly trip on my feet. "I- uh, sure. Tyler you'll light the fireworks soon then?" He only nods at me and ushers me towards Delirious. I keep on walking towards him and stare in awe. The stars reflect in his ocean eyes, brown hair slightly shaggy. If only I knew what was under that mask. "Hey Delirious." He turns to look at me, blue eyes piercing brown. "Hey Evan." "Can I sit here next to you?" "Yeah, sure." I sit next to him and gaze at the stars. Something warm is placed on my fingers and I look down to see Delirious' fingers overlapping mine. My eyes meet his and he turns away, ears slightly red. Wrapping my fingers around his, I scoot closer towards him. "You okay? You're a little red on the ears." His hand entwines mine and I give a little squeeze. Delirious leans his head on my shoulder and let's out a deep breath. "Yeah, I just want to savor this moment." I lean my head on top of his. "Me too."

(Reader: but Author, isn't this one-shot called "The Kiss"?
Author: *shushes reader* hold on my child)

"NOW KISS YOU FUCKERS" Tyler yells at us. We both turn around, Delirious' ears turn red once again and my cheeks dust pink. I look at him and he looks at me. "I think it would be a good time to say that I like you." I smile. "U-uh. I uh, like you too." His ears turn a darker shade of red. "You don't have to." I kiss his forehead and I turn to Tyler. "How about you shuch up!" (If you get the joke you're amazing) Tyler only laughs and walks to light the fireworks. Something warm is placed on my cheek, and I turn to see Delirious' mask up high enough to peck my cheek. I place my hand around his neck, "That won't do it for me." I pull him close and take his breath away with a simple kiss. It was nothing like I had imagined. His soft lips against mine, nothing too passionate. Fireworks going off in my mind and my stomach. Funny enough, Tyler had started the firework show just as that happened, making the moment even more memorable.

(Since this story stated a week, I'll try to make the rest of the ships sail during that week. Don't forget to send in requests too! Anyways, I'll see you in the next story.)