Mutal Feelings ~Request~

This is for the amazing @Terrorsnukle-Bae and thanks for the spam! It almost made me cry when I opened up wattpad a while ago :')

Brock's POV
I've been known as the 'Quiet, straight A student' at this school for the three years I've been here. People have asked me out on dates or to even accept their feelings, but I can't do that. Not when I already have a crush, and it just so happens to be my best friend Brian. He's always there in my dark times and cliche as it may sound, the world to me. His eyes always drew me in, ever since the first day I met him. We were assigned as partners for a project in English class, and I had walked over to his table to start talking about what we're going to do. I set my papers and notebooks down on the table and sat in the seat across. "So, what do you think we'll do for this project?" Brian sets down his pencil and stares at me with this ocean blue eyes. Fuck, my brain spat out. "I thught we could re-act a scene from Romeo and Juliet, but you can say no if you want." My cheeks flushed red.

Brian's POV
Goddamnit why did I have to say that! In all honesty, I've had a crush on him since we had our first project together back in our first year. if he said yes to the the Romeo and Juliet scene, I wanted to do the wedding scene so Ican ask him out. But I don't think he'll- "Sure why not." My brain instantly went into panic mode. Oh shit oh shit oh shit. I didn't think he'd do this, now what do I tell him. Oh god. I snap back into reality when Brock waves his hand in front of my face. "Hey man, you ok? You suddenly turned pale. Do you need me to walk you to the office?" I shake my head no, "I'm okay, thanks for worrying." His cheeks surprisingly get tinted pink. "N-no problem. Let's work n our project now."

~after class ends~

Brock and I pack everything away into our folders and backpack. "So maybe we can go to either your or my house after school to continue working on it, and ya know, try to finish it early?" Brock slung his backpack over his shoulder and looked at me. "I guess you could come over to mine. My parents are currently on a business trip so I don't think they'll mind." I nodded my head and put my backpack on. "So I'll meet you at the front after school and then we can walk to yours, right?" Brock smiled, nodded, and we separated until we met again at lunch.

~lunch~

I sat with my backpack next to me and Evan on my right. Marcel, Tyler, and Lui sat on the other side of the table. We were in the middle of a conversation until a tray dropped onto the table next to Tyler and another tray placed next to me. Next to Tyler stood Craig as he adjusted his glasses, and to my left was Brock, smiling the adorable I've come to love every time I see it. "Hey Brock and Craig, glad you could join us." Tyler stuffed a spoonful of food into his mouth. "We would've came earlier, but the lunch lady took forever serving up the trays." Craig shrugged his backpack off and sat down next to Tyler, planting a kiss on his cheek. "Give her a break cause the other lady called in sick and no one would help." Brock did the same next to me except for the kiss. I wish he did, even though I'm pretty sure he's straight. Throughout lunch, David joined our little group and conversation. "So Tyler, I heard you and little Craigy here got put as partners for the English project." I wiggled my eyebrows at them. Craig just hid his face in his sleeves and Tyler nudged his partner. "You bet your ass we are! I know we'll have the best project in the fucking school!" I just roll my eyes and wrap an arm around Brock. "While you guys may be fucking instead of actually doing the assignment, Brock and I will score the highst score." Little did I know, Brock was blushing a dark shade of red.

Brock's POV
Craig looked at me with a smug grin etched onto his face. He knew about my crush on Brian, and I knew about his crush on Tyler. We both understood that we were emotionally fucked. Being assigned to both our crushes would probably ruin our relationship with them, and neither of us want that. (Well no shit Sherlock. Of course you don't want to ruin your friendship with your crush) I tilted my chin up a bit and supported Brian's claim. "Mini, I know we'll beat your results." With that, an all out argument took place for the rest of lunch.

~after school~

I headed out of the school building and to the place Brian had told me to meet him. When I rounded the corner, there he stood against his black Porsche, black sunglasses over his eyes angled downwards towards his phone. While I'm admiring him from far away, my phone buzzes indicating that I had received a text.

"Hey Brock, where are you? I'm outside to the left where we agreed to meet."

I chuckled and quickly typed my response.

"Yeah I know. You look pretty badass in those sunglasses."

Brian's head whipped up and around, his eyes finally locking with mine. I leaned against the wall and tucked my phone away in my back pocket. Fixing the strap of my backpack into a more comfortable place on my shoulder, I start walking towards Brian to meet him halfway. At least, I was until he lightly pushd me back towards the wall. Brian shoved his hands on either side of my head and his knee between my knees. He leeaned heavily onto me, making our chests touch and lips ghost over my ear. "I've noticed how you act around me, Brock." I shuddered and squirmed under his towering precense. Had I really been that obvious? "Yes, yes you have." I blushed profusely and covered my face. "Aww Brocky don't hide your beautiful face." Brian moved one of his hands to grip my wrists and bring my hands away from my face. "Much better. Now before things get either awkward or uncomfortable, I just want to tell you that I've liked you too." My eyes widen at those words. He's liked me too? "H-how long have you liked me?" Brian chuckles and flashes a smile. "Probably around the same time you started to like me." Right then and there, that's when my mind said FUCK IT. I slammed my lips against his, molding together in the most perfect way. When a thing called air started to not exist in our lungs, we separated and touched foreheads. "I love you Brock." Brian nuzzled his nose against mine for an Eskimo kiss. "I love you too Brian. Now let's go home and do our project."

Spoiler alert; We did do a Romeo and Juliet scene, and let's just say Tyler was pissed a few days later.

Ahhhhhh I'm finally done! Sorry @Terrorsnuckle-Bae for taking forever. Hope you are satisfied with your request, and I'll see you in the next one shot!