Puppet Master ~BasicallyDeCalibre~

So I'm currently obsessed with puppet related stories, and I had to write a short story in my English class so... why not make it into a one-shot for this book?

Italics- past
Regular- present

(Marcel's POV)

Ah, my next two puppets are here. One was coming home from a trip to the store, the other was drunk at a bar. I dipped my thing brush into the array of colors. The taller one was very handsome, bright eyes and roses cheeks. The shorter one was just as cute. He'd laugh and say things in a squeakish voice, causing the others around him to laugh. I drew a red circle on each cheek, adding some black makeup to add some depth. When the taller one would walk home, I'd watch him and memorize the path he took. When I saw him with his girlfriend, I knew she wasn't the one. I was. A black suit with a white shirt underneath had blood stains all over, but you couldn't tell from a distance. The shorter one would sometimes walk home with the taller one, sometimes he'd walk with his crush. Rarely did he ever walk home alone. I slipped on a red bow tie around the shorter one's neck and tied it tight. One certain night, the taller man had come home early to surprise his "special one" only for him to be surprised. On the couch laid a Stanger and his girlfriend, fast asleep in each other's arms. Anger fueled him, but instead went upstairs, packed the girl's things, and kicked her own along with the man. I slumped both of the cuties next to each other, painting on the last few details. Fake eyes over the real, and fake stitches over their mouths. Their heads rested on one another while their hands were connected. The smaller one I had lured away from the street he lived on and into my territory, hearing things he obliviously believed. I got dressed myself, slipping into my casual Finn cosplay, equipping myself with the weapons and such. Muffled whimpers and cries came from outside but I only smiled to myself. Their group of friends had started to worry, so when two weeks passed I sent out invitations for a once-in-a-lifetime performance. They obviously came, it's their friend of course, but their mine. After they all got in, I dragged them all apart, one by one. Chloroform in their systems and tied to a chair, they all sat in front of a stage. A large piece of duct tape prohibited them from speaking. I walked onto the stage, "Hello! Welcome to the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see my magnificent show. This program features two very special guests, and the next will feature more!" I was not paying attention to the living vessels, I was talking to the dolls behind them. Each a past performer, judging each other only to improve. The curtains raised, as did their eyes. Right in front of them sat David and Lui. Suits covered in blood and strings tied to various body parts to hold the  bodies up. The only color left was the paint, red on the cheeks and brown for the eyes. Their friends shook in horror, afraid of their unknown fate. "You see, these are only two out of many! The other actors are behind you, judging on which one of you people will be the next star!" Some looked behind, only to get grabbed by the puppets, and the others who didn't look behind got strings tied to their joints. "Luckily for you all, the crew seemed to like everyone here, so they all want to add you to our little family! You ready?"

~After many hours of work~

My beautiful family, an array of talent and power. All stood lifeless with wires going through their bodies and tied to their hands. The two from the earlier show were by my side, one on my shoulder, the other I held by the waist. I kissed each puppet on their cold, blue lips. "I love you both. Do you guys like your little army? I selected them specifically for you two. Although you both are very handsome, you're only part of my plan, for I am the Puppet Master."

Okay so that's done. Hope you like this one even though it's a little different from the others, I'm trying out new scenarios. Also, if you guys want anythings, do tell me! Anyways, see you in the next chapter.