Can't Help But Fall in Love With You ~BrOhm~

Bryce has such an angelic voice~
This song reminds me of Bryce and that's how this story was born.

Play song at ~~~
Bryce's POV

These past few months has been hard. Ryan and I have been playing together more often and now I'm starting to question my emotions. Every time I hear his voice, shivers run down my back and down my arms. His laugh, oh god his laugh, I would kill to hear it everyday. When the whole crew was here, just to talk and not record, Evan brought up a certain subject and I couldn't be any happier.

"So who's going to Vidcon because I really don't want to be alone. Plus the organizers asked if our crew wanted to host a meet-n-greet with our fans." He got an "ok" from everyone except Jonathan and Ryan. That is, until a miracle happened. "Actually, I'm thinking of going this year. I don't want to be in the panel but I do want to hang out with you guys afterwards." Ryan mumbled. "So we get to meet you and see your face?" I was practically grinning at this point. If my feelings were correct, then I'm certainly in for an emotional roller coaster.

~at the hotel~

I sat in one of the chairs in the lobby, nervously bouncing my knee up and down. Evan and Brian sat across from me and Tyler sat to my right. Luke, Craig, and David were off getting food for the rest of us. Lui and Arlan were landing with Ryan not too far behind. "Bryce, I know Ryan is your best friend, so you don't have to worry like you'll get caught for some shit okay?" Tyler patted me shoulder. I shake my head, "Yeah I get it. It's like meeting a new family member." "That's because we're like family!" Evan commented. For some reason I felt a little sad but I brushed it off. Brian just hummed in approval, busy on his phone. "Who ya texting Brian~?" I nudge said man. Brian's face burns and hides his phone screen. With Brian distracted by me, Evan snatches his phone and looks at the messages. "Brocky-poo? Brian? Is there something we're all missing." Evan sends Brian a sly smirk, causing Brian to twiddle his thumbs and shy away. I step in, noticing the tension rising. "Look man, if he doesn't want to say anything, then don't force him. Even though he should know that we'll all support them if there is something." I look at Brian at the end. "Hey Bryce, Ryan just landed. Lui and Arlan are on their way." My heart jumps up to beat a mile a minute. I can't wait. I finally get to put a face to my best friend.

Ryan's POV

I roll the windows down and stick my hand out. Lui and Arlan were nice enough to wait for me so we all could carpool to the hotel. Soft music played in the background and I bounced my knee to the beat. I wonder how the guys with react to my face. What if they don't like me? What if they fail to recognize me?

"Hey Ryan, we're here!" Lui's squeak knocks me out of my thoughts. Nervousness builds up in my stomach, "Alright, thanks." I get out of the car to get my suit cases after Lui and Arlan. The three of us head inside, me behind the other two, and the lobby goes a little quieter. I see Evan, Brian, and Tyler in the chairs, Luke, Craig, and David sitting around table next to the chairs eating pizza. Lui clears their throats to get all of their attentions.

Lui's POV

Oh man I'm so excited to see their reactions. I clear my throat, locking eye contact with all of my friends and (secret) boyfriend.

"Alright, so in the group conversation, Ohm said that he was going to come this year."

"So, us being the gentlemen we are, picked up the masked man!" Arlan said.

Arlan and I stepped to the side to reveal Ohm in all of his glory. They all gave him a look over, dark chestnut hair, feint freckles across his cheeks and over his nose, but he still wore a light grey bandana over his eyes. I had asked him about it when we first picked him up but he assured us that he could see. (I had him tell me how many fingers I was holding up) Ryan told Arlan and I that he wanted his eyes to be a surprise for all of us to see at the same time.