Face Masks ~BasicallyDeCalibre~

No words...
Except for the fact that I want to do a charcoal mask but I don't have any friends to do it with.

Marcel's POV

When Lui said he wanted to spend a day with David and I, we agreed thinking it would be a simply movie day. We'd watch movies, new and old, and eat junk food until we couldn't eat anymore. But when Lui told us to go sit in our master bathroom and wait, we were utterly confused. The three of us never took showers together because we all like our personal space sometimes, none of us knew how to do make up, and the only person with somewhat long hair was Lui himself. I sat on the edge of the tub and David was on the toilet scrolling through social media. A few minutes later, a knock resounded and Lui walked in holding a bag filled with a few brushes, bowls, glue, and... pills? I shot Lui a questioning glance and he waved me off. He set the bag on the counter top, took everything's out, and turned towards us.

Lui's POV

I turn towards my lovers and clap my hands to get their attention. "First of all, thanks for taking a day off to spend together, it means a lot. Secondly, I need you to wipe your face with these." I pull out a little container of wipes and a bottle of glue. I hand the wipes to Marcel, who takes one out and wipes his face while handing the package to David who does the same. Taking the glue I grab a bowl and two charcoal pills and mix them together, creating a dark grey gooey substance. "You guys ready? I'm gonna put this on your face and don't touch it after I do."

David's POV

Lui walks over to Marcel holding the bowl in one hand, and a small brush in the other. He has Marcel hold back his hair so it doesn't get in the goo. My heart slightly melted at the sight, Lui was biting his lip in concentration while Marcel closed his eyes in relaxation. When Lui had covered his entire face, he pulled out a few hair pins to keep Marcel's hair out of his face. When Lui had put in about 5 pins and back away, I could barely stop myself from laughing. The pins did keep his hair out his face, but his hair was sticking out in many directions. Lui gave Marcel a small mirror and even Marcel could barely not laugh. While the both of us were trying to contain our giggles, Lui was just standing there, beaming. "You look like a troll Marcel!" I couldn't hold it anymore. My laughs echoed throughout the bathroom, soon accompanied by Marcel's. "David you shouldn't call Marcel a troll because you're gonna look like one too." "Isn't he one already?" Marcel smirked at me. Lui just yelled "OOOHHH" and "BURRNNN" while running around the house. I was silently thanking myself for sneaking in a tiny camera in the corner of the bathroom. When Lui returned, he put the goo on my face just like Marcel. He stood back and smirked, "You're right, he does look like a troll." Marcel rolled his eyes and laughed. "He's still cute though." This caused me to pout, "If anything, I'm the manliest out of us three." Lui just chuckled and gave me a quick kiss on the top of my head, "You keep telling yourself that, David."

Lui puts the charcoal mixture on his face and sets a timer on his phone for thirty minutes. "Now let's go play some video games while we wait for these to dry!"

~when the masks finally dry~

3rd person POV

After a few rounds of Super Smash Bros and GTA V minigames, the trio of lovers head back to the bathroom to remove the masks. Lui was the first to arrive, being the most eager to see the results. The mask had indeed dried completely, so he started to remove the mask. David came in not too long after, holding a cup of water in one hand and his tiny camera in the other. He placed the camera on a shelf behind them so that the camera would record their reflections. When Marcel finally walked in, Lui already had his mask off and was observing the contents that the mask had removed. So, Marcel started to take his off and David finished with a satisfied hum. Lui took his mask and compared it to David's while Marcel was finishing up. When Marcel finally got his off and looked at it, Lui took a warm wet rag and rubbed off the little bits and pieces that didn't come off. He threw the rag into a bin to wash later, grabbed some moisturizer, and applied it to all of their faces.

Lui stood back, only to run into his taller lovers in a bone crushing hug. "Thanks so much for doing this. You guys look even more handsome now." Both men blushed brightly and mentally gushed at the sight of Lui smiling from ear to ear. Lui then took out his phone and posed for a selfie. He held up a thumbs up and wore a big smile, and took a picture, but not before David and Marcel swooped in and kissed both sides of his face, making him flush a light pink.

"That's definitely going on my social media."

Dawwww this one was fun to write. Hope ye enjoyed this little story, and I'll see you in the next one. :)