Someone's sick ~Poly BBS~

First attempt at a poly, so I apologize if it's not the best. I'd like some feedback if you have any too. I pray that this goes well, so here we go!

Also it's a highschool AU. Evan, Ryan, Johnathan, Bryce, and David are seniors, Brock, Brian, Lui, Marcel, and Luke are Juniors.

(Third person POV)

It's was the high school's annual senior prom, and the large relationship didn't really want to go. They all sat around in their living room, playing on multiple consoles. Except, there were two missing. You see, majority of the group didn't want to go but Johnathan and Marcel wanted to go, and so they did.

~with Marcel and Johnathan~

The two boys were having a blast, dancing and laughing with their friends and mingling amongst themselves. Until someone started to cough and sneeze like crazy. They held hands the entirety of the dance though so they wouldn't get lost. "Johnathan, I wanna go home. I'm really tired and I'm starting to not feel well." Marcel tugged on the edge of Johnathan's jacket. "Well the rules say that we can't leave for another 30 minutes so if you could just hold on, we'll be home in no time." Johnathan kissed Marcel on the forehead. "Then can we sit down? I told you I don't feel well." Johnathan nodded his head, ended his conversation with another friend, and guided himself and Marcel to the chairs on the sideline. "Marcel, what part doesn't feel well?" He was clutching his stomach and was starting to sweat. "Ok his stomach obviously hurts and probably has a fever." Johnathan himself didn't feel 100% either, but he puts Marcel before him. Hell, he puts everyone before him. The music stops and the DJ picks up the mic. "Alright! this is the last song and then this year's prom is over! Hope you guys had a blast, I know I did!" The song, "Stay With Me" by Sam Smith plays and the couples get together to have on last dance, at least tired to. Many people were sitting on the sidelines, sweating like crazy or puking in the trashcans. "Marcy, I think that someone was sick and spread the illness to everyone here." He grunts a reply and Johnathan sits next to him. He wasn't feeling too well either. Johnathan's stomach has been stirring but he didn't want Marcel to worry so he never told him. The staff of the school opened the doors and started to make everyone go home for the night. Johnathan took Marcel's hand and took him outside and to my car. "Marcel we're going home-" he was cut off by puking on the sidewalk. Johnathan wiped his mouth, "Yeah, let's go home."

~time skip home~

When both the boys got home, they instantly ran for the bathroom. The rest of the guys got confused and split up to check on the two boys. Evan, Bryce, Ryan, and CaRtOoNz went upstairs to check on Johnathan, while Tyler, Craig, Brock, and Brian went for Marcel. David and Lui were in the kitchen preparing dinner for everyone. The two men came into the living room with their boyfriends not too far behind. Johnathan sat on the couch with a trash can to his right and Marcel sat on the chair coughing up a storm. The rest of the guys were in the other room discussing what happened. "Maybe someone brought an illness to the dance and they both were unlucky enough to catch it?" Mini pitched. Tyler sighed, "It's very likely. Dances have a lot of physical contact and the bug could've transferred through the air anyways." "Well we need to take care of them, lucky for us winter break is next week so we can take care of them without having to go anywhere." CaRtOoNz mentioned. Lui and David came in with soup for the two sick men and sandwiches for the rest of us. They all thanked the two chefs and continued to discuss their plan of attack. "I think we should either split into group or take shifts, something like that." Craig pulled out his phone and typed up something. Johnathan puked again for the umpteenth time that night and Marcel had passed out from exhaustion. The group of guys all have the two I'll men worrying glances and continued their conversation. Tyler and CaRtOoNz had volunteered to take the night shift, Brian, David, and Lui took the second night shift, and Evan, Craig, Brock took the morning shift. Ryan and Bryce were the fill-ins of anything were to happen.

~timeskip~

Johnathan had gotten a little bit better, now being able to eat a few meals without puking it back up. Marcel on the other hand, just started to puke, worsening his condition. Ryan had taken the two to see a doctor a few days back and the doctor prescribed some stomach pills, which they are now taking twice a day. David walked in holding a bowl of soup and a plate with a sandwich, the pills in his pants pocket. "Alrighty, lunch time!" The two sick men ate their food in silence while David returned to the kitchen to clean up. Brock and Evan walked in, Evan standing on Marcel's right side and Brock sitting next to delirious on the couch. "How ya doing, Delly?" Brock takes the trash can and empties it in a larger bag. "I'm certainly doing better, but I can't say the same for Marcel." Both men look over towards said man and Evan. Evan was currently rubbing Marcel's back while he threw up for the third time that day. "At least it's not as common compared to when you both first got sick."

~time skip again :/ ~

Johnathan and Marcel had almost recovered from the surprising illness, with about half of their break still left. The boys do suffer from stomach pains from the medicine, but it's every now and then. Everyone was currently at their local ice cream shop, enjoying their own tasty treat. When they finished, they headed out towards the arcade and spent the day doing various activities. Luke, Evan, Brian, Brock, Lui, Johnathan, and Ryan had gone to do lazer tag while David, Bryce, Tyler, and Craig did a tournament at ski ball. The day was eventfull, stopping by a cafe on the way home, sharing laughs in both cars they ended up taking. When the group finally arrived home, Brian quickly ran to the bathroom, a not so happy sound following g right after. Tyler turned to Johnathan and Marcel, "Okay, who got Brian sick?"

Yay finally done with this part. I originally had no idea how this would turn out so.... yeah. Possible part 2? Idk. Be sure to leave a request and I hope you enjoyed this as much as I had typing it! :)