The Kiss ~Minicat~

As mentioned in the last chapter, I'll be making their week together seriously romantic. Cause why not?

Day 2

(Mini's POV)

I'm so happy for Evan and Delirious, they're such a cute couple together. They even fell asleep on the couch together. Delirious and I are in the kitchen, making breakfast for the guys while they're all still asleep. "Hey Mini, can you start on the bacon? I'm almost done with the eggs." I snap out of my trance. "Yeah sure." As I start on the bacon, my mind wanders to Tyler. What if we were like that? I blush at the thought. Yeah, I've had a small crush on him, but it usually goes away then comes back whenever he's around. "Mini. Mini!" Reality comes back to my senses. "You almost burned the bacon!" I look at the pan and indeed, the bacon was turning black. "AH! Sorry!" I scoop out the bacon and clean up the pan a little. Putting a few more pieces on, Delirious just laughs at me. "Man, didn't know you were such a deep daydreamer." "I'm usually not." I chuckle to myself. "What were ya thinkin about? You were blushin pretty bad." Apparently my face grew even redder because Delirious just laughed. "Mini, you're a tomato!" He hunches over laughing his oh-so-famous laugh. "Mornin fuckers.." Tyler stumbles in. "H-hey Tyler!" Delirious wheezes. "Good morning." I finish cooking the bacon and place them on a plate. Tyler takes notice, "ARE YOU COOKIG MY FUCKING FAMILY??" All of us burst out laughing, Delirious falling to the floor. Evan and CaRtOoNz come down stairs with a very sleepy David right behind. "What's going on this time?" Evan wraps his arms around Delirious and kisses his cheek. This time, Delirious' face flushes and I laugh at him. "Karma!" Tyler looks to me, "Karma for what?" I immediately stop laughing. "N-nothing. Anyone want breakfast?" I grab the plate of bacon and eggs and put them on the dinner table. Evan, Delirius, and CaRtOoNz on one side of the table, David, Tyler, and me on the other. As we're serving ourselves, an over-excited Luis bounces down the stairs. "Oh boy, breakfast! Are there any Cherrios?" He squeaks. David just groans in annoyance, "Too early Lui, too early." He laughs normally, as does everyone else. Lui sits on the end side of the table and grabs food for himself. "So, any plans?" "I thought that we would do a drunk Q and A for the fans. Except Delirious, that is, if he doesn't want to show his physics appearance." Tyler pitches his idea. "I'm down for that." Evan say. The rest of the guys agree but, "I'm only 20. My birthday is in April and it's February now." (I don't know if that's right so bare with me) "That's fine. You and Delirious can me the camera man or ask us the questions." David tells us. "So Delirious and I should ask for questions now." I look towards Delirious. "One step ahead of ya there. I'm already getting flooded with questions." So Tyler, Evan, CaRtOoNz, and David all grab their cameras and set them up on the table. Lui and Delirious move the couch in view of the camera while I post about the Q and A on social media.

~time skip 2 hours later~

Currently, Delirious and I are sitting behind the cameras, watching the others get drunk off their asses. "So~ -hic- Evan, what's it like to -hic- date Delirious?" David slurs, leaning over a not-so-quite drunk Lui. Evan leans over a sober Tyler. "Nogla you don't even know~" Evan replies, extending the sound of the "o". CaRtOoNz was sitting on the side in his own chair just laughing at anything and everything possible. Tyler was starting to get a little tipsy, though he's held his alcohol in the past. Lui was just hugging David around his waist dozing off, opening his eyes then slowly closing them, repeating the process over and over. I sigh and turn to Delirious, "We should put them to be before anything goes out of hand." Delirious agrees and hoists Evan up onto his feet. "Delly~ I wanna cuddle with you~" Evan rolls his head onto Delirious' shoulder. "Evan, you're drunk. You need to sleep." He whispers to Evan as he walks upstairs to put Evan to sleep. I do the same with CaRtOoNz, except that he was more cooperative. Evan and I continue to bring the rest of the guys up, leaving Tyler last for me to deal with. "Hey Tyler, come on." I lift him onto my back. Since Tyler is taller than me, his feet drags across the floor on my way to the stairs. "Tyler I need you to walk to make this easier for the both of us." Only a small giggle escapes from his lips. "So cute. I think to myself. "Mini, you're blushing and daydreaming again." I accidentally drop Tyler and cover my face. "So that's what your blushing about~" Delirious taunts me. "N-no it's not! I'm just a little tired from- uh, carrying him! Yeah, that's right." He smirks at me. "So you wouldn't mind if I took him off your hands?" He reaches for Tyler's hand and I swat it away. "No! I got it. I'm not weak you know." "Uh huh. Sure." Delirious walks past us down the stairs and into the living room where the guys were just recording. I let out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding, and continued my task at hand. Lifting Tyler, once again, onto my shoulder, I drag him to his room. I practically toss him into his bed and fall onto his bed next to him. When I'm about to get up, an arm wraps around my waist and pulls me towards the center of the bed. A broad chest is pressed against my back, acting as a blockage for an exit. My cheeks flare up, for the umpteenth time that day. I try to peel his arm off my waist, but it's no use. "Uh Tyler." I somehow roll over to face him. His eyes are open and a smile is on his face. "Hey there Craig." I blush bright red. "Fuck! His voice sounds so sexy after he's had alcohol." How are you feeling?" His smile turns into a smirk. "I'm doing better cause I have an angel in my arms." I cover my face to try to hide the blush. "Aww Craig I know how you feel. I can read you like an open book." Sighing, I pull my hands away from my face and bury my face in the nape of his neck. "If you can read me like an open book, then what am I feeling?" He backs away and lifts my face with his fingers. "Have you ever heard of the saying, 'Actions speak louder than words?'" I nod my head. "Then this will explain it." He brings his face close to mine and presses our lips together. Nothing too rough, it's nice and sweet. Like they were made for each other. I snake my arms around his neck while his arms grow tighter around me, as if he didn't want to let me go. Our lungs start to burn for air and we part. "I do love you Craig." A small smile spreads on my face and I kiss his nose. "I love you too, now get some sleep." Not too long after, we both drift off to dreamland.

(Whoopee! Minicat is done! Don't forget to leave a request and I'll see you guys in the next one-shot!)