Military ~Multiple Ships~

Ships: H2OVanoss, OhmtOoNz, Minicat, BasicallyDeLui,

3rd person pov

It was the day they all dreaded.

Evan, David, Tyler, and Luke are all accompanied with a single large suitcase. The four were dressed in their uniforms. The other five stood on the porch of their shared home. Each relationship hugged their warrior, and bid them goodbye with reluctant wave. Dry eyes didn't exist at that moment, the five watching the four pile their luggage on top of the other soon to be soldiers. The four men climbed aboard, closing the door to their lovers and returning the wave goodbye. (I hate the term goodbye because you know you'll see them again. That's why people should say "See you next time.") The five left behind could only watch as the jeep drove away, taking their lovers away for ten months. Soon, the jeep turned a corner, dissapearing from their sights.

The shortest one burst into more tears, seeking warmth in his other lover in their three-way relationship. The tallest enveloped the second and third shortest in a hug, all showing each other sympathy. After a few more tears were shed, all five hustled inside, for the temperature outside was dropping fast. The tallest shuffled to the kitchen to whip up cups of coffee and hot chocolate. When he was done, he brought them over to the large living room and passed the cups of warmth out to his friends.

"I miss them already..."

~ten months later~

"Isn't today the ten month mark since they were drafted?" The blue-eyed boy chuckled at his smaller friend. He put his hand on top of the smaller's head and chuclked. "Yes Lu, all we can do is wait. Ten months is the average amount of time they're usually drafted." (Don't quote me bc it's for the story. I'm not sure the real amount of time families have to wait.) "B-But Delly, I want David to come home!" Delirious just chuckled lowly. "And I want Evan to come home as well." The second tallest in the group at home came up to the shortest and gave him a hug from behind. "Lui, I miss Davy too but don't you forget I'm still here." Lui giggled when his lover kissed him on the cheek. "I can never forget you Marcy." A knock resounded through the room and Delirious got up off his seat. "I'll get it."

Delirious walked to the door, and opened it with a smile. There in front of him stood his two other friends, who were also going through what he was going through. Ryan and Craig had gone to the store earlier to get flowers and other groceries. Delirious took the fowers and went into the kitchen with the other two not too far behind. All five met in the kitchen and created small chat. Lunch was made, games were played, spirits were lifted. That's when another knock resounded throughout the house, and this time Ryan went to answer the door.

Ryan was met with two men in uniform, neither were faces he recognised. One of men had a small sheet of paper in his hand, and handed it to Ryan.

"Is this the correct address?" Ryan gave the piece of paper a second glance. It was indeed the house adress. "Y-Yeah, why?" The other man stepped forward. "We're here to pick up you and your friends. Today is the day the soldiers come home." At that point, Ryan was a crying mess. He excused himself and shut the door to calm down his heart. He then proceeded to rush into the kitchen where his four friends stood together. "Today is the day!" With those four words, the five men rushed around to put on their shoes and grab their jackets.

The two men guided the five estatic men behind them into a white truck. Two medium sized flags flew in the back above the lights, and the windows were tinted to keep the light and heat out. The ride to the airport was not silent at all. Their conversation started happy, but soon grew to worry. "What if someone didn't make it back? What if someone got injured?" The dreaded 'What if?' questions only made the five more anxious to get to the airport. Suddenly, Lui pointed out a long, sleek limosuine next to them when they stopped at a light. Just like the car they're in, the windows are tinted black.