Ideas that never worked PT3

He Stole My Heart ~OhmtOoNz~

Came up with this for a friend

Ryan's pov

It was a normal day for everyone, for me it was the anniversary death of my sister. She had died in a car accident when we were younger, I had escaped with a scar across my eyes. I sat alone in a corner of a bar, slowly drinking my sadness away. No family, low paying job, no special someone. Hopeless is what I am.

The door to the bar slammed open, and a person with a bright red and black mask and outfit bursted in. "Does anyone have a car!?" One guy rose his hand and asked, "What's in it for the driver?" The man peeked outside the door and came back inside. "I'll give you whatever you want, now does anyone have a car!?" I sheepishly raise my hand, "I have a silver corvette." The man quickly rushes to my side and grabs my wrist. "You'll do. Let's go."

The man ushered me out the back and made me duck behind one of the dumpsters. "Where's your car." I quickly racked my brain. "It's near the side entrance, if you're trying to avoid the cops, you should take off your disguise and pretend you're drunk." The man looked at me crazy. "What? I've helped some certain people out before."

Radio Station ~H2OtOoNz and Minicat~

Luke's POV

"Hello everyone, it's CaRtOoNz here with a special announcement. In celebration of the beginning of Summer, the station is hosting the annual staff blind date event! A few famous stars have agreed to be in this fun game and they're here today; Introducing, YouTube All-Stars TheGamingTerroriser, VanossGaming, and IamWildcat! So, what made you want to participate in this event?" Vanoss was the first to speak. "Well Toonz, I love to interact with fans and why not spice up my life a little." Wildcat laughed at Vanoss' reply and added, "That's true, but I'm doing it because why the fuck not. I've got nothing to lose so let's go." Everyone laughed and continued to talk more about the event.

~at the end of the podcast~

"Anyways, the end date is just a few weeks away, so enter if you can! Be sure to TOON in tomorrow, CaRtOoNz out!"

-click-

Jonathan's POV

"See? You might win a date with your crush!" Craig poked my side for the thousandth time in the past hour. "I'll do it if you do it because I know you like Wildcat." His cheeks flushed red but we both just laughed it off. "Fine, Fine," Craig opens up a new tab on his laptop and got to the radio station's website. "Look Jon, it's a ten dollar entry fee, because it's a fucking fundraiser, and just like Wildcat said, you've got nothing to lose!" I take the laptop and scroll down looking at the details.

Winners will experience:
● pre-paid dinner date with star of choice
● activity with star of choice
● a full day with all of the stars and fellow winners

Well shit, that's better than a dream. I look through some other non-important details and gave Craig his laptop back. While he read the details, I walked to the little kitchen of our apartment. Yes, we're roommates, got a problem? I grab a bottle of water from yesterday, take a sip, and head back over to the couch water bottle in hand. Craig's eyes were blown, as if he'd seen some shit. "What didcha find this time, Mini." Craig turned the laptop around and a picture of all of the stars participating was displayed.

(Imagine it bc I can't find a picture)
(IF SOMEONE CAN DRAW IT ILL GIVE THEM A S/O)

Vanoss stood on the very left, his left arm wrapped around Wildcat's shoulders and his right hand showing a thumbs up. Wildcat stuck his arms out in front with jazz hands and a bright smile. CaRtOoNz stood next, arms crossed with his oh-so-famous smug grin. Lastly, Terroriser had posed in air with the form of Mario jumping up to hit a block.

All four men were wearing their famous outfits. Vanoss with his red biker jacket with white stripe decals. Wildcat with a white helmet and zebra print zebra skinny jeans. Luke was wearing black jeans and a red tank top, a black X drawn over his right eye. Terroriser was wearing a simple black suit and red eye contact. The contest information was scribbled below the four men.

I blushed at Luke's grin and I could see Craig was blushing like a mad man at Wildcat.

REQUESTS ARE COMING BUT THEY'RE TAKING FOREVER DUE TO SCHOOL!!!

Also if I had a life/spam book would you read it bc my life is interesting yet boring :P