Flirting and Taunting ~BrOhm~

Can't forget these two lovable dorks in the group!

(3rd person POV)

Bryce and Ohm were walking home to their dorm on campus. Ohm had his hand on Bryce's shoulder because of his sight disability. Ohms mask was wrapped around his eyes, omega symbol prominent. When the duo arrived at their respective dorm, Bryce unlocked the door and led Ohm inside. Now Ohm knew his way around the dorm, but Bryce had moved their things for the events planned for the night. "Ohm, watch out. I moved the table and chairs so we could watch a movie tonight." Ohm just nodded and held a his hands out to try to feel his way around. His hands found a bed, then a chair, then a second bed. Ohm turned around and sat at the foot of the bed. "Do you need a blanket? There's one on your bed behind you or I could grab one from the closet." Ohm felt around for a blanket. "Bryce, where's the blanket on my bed?" Bryce just sigh and walked over to Ohm's bed. Bryce grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around the blind man. "It's right here." Ohm chuckled. "Thanks."

Bryce and Ohm ended up watching a horror film that night. Ohm thought the sounds were scary but Bryce wasn't even paying attention to the movie, Ohm's reactions were practically a movie in itself. "You're such a baby." Bryce kisses Ohm's forehead to calm him down. Instead of calming him down, Ohm's heart beat even faster. "A-am not." Ohm muttered. "Then explain why you're pretty much a ball, on my lap, squeezing my arm." Ohm could hear the smugness coming from Bryce. Before he could get out though, Bryce had wrapped an arm around Ohm's waist and buried his nose in the crook of Ohm's neck. Bryce kissed and nibbled a little here and there, leaving the blind man speechless. He had wanted this, but never got to how it would start. So, he grabbed the blanket that was previously wrapped around his body and covered Bryce's face. "Aw is someone shy?" Bryce taunted Ohm. "No I'm not! You're just over confident?" The reply turned into a question near the end. "Cute." Ohm could've died right then and there. His crush had called him cute. His mind was in a frenzy, but a single idea stayed in the midair of the mess. "Fuck it." Ohm grabbed Bryce's face and smash his lips together. Bryce, on the other hand, was the one who's mind was in a frenzy. Sure he's liked the blind man, but this was one hell of a way to say "I like you". Before he could kiss back, Ohm had pulled away, face flushed in both embarrassment and lack of air. "Bryce, I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself. Especially after you called me cute. Even though I picture you cute from the description you've given me." Bryce couldn't speak, his words lodged in his throat. When Ohm got no response from Bryce, he lifted himself off of the floor, took the blanket, and went to bed on the opposite bed. His back facing Bryce, who could only follow the man with his eyes. When Ohm finally drifted off to sleep, Bryce started to break down. His crush thought he didn't like him, he had a chance but blew it. So, Bryce got up and went to bed, the same bed that Ohm was sleeping in. "I'm sorry, I do love you. I just hope that we'll stay friends after what has happened." Bryce whispered into Ohm's ear. He snuck an arm around the sleeping man's waist, pulled him close, and silently cried himself to sleep.

~the next morning~

Ohm woke up with a weight on his stomach. He tried to roll over but the weight made him move closer to the source of the problem. His hand made its way onto the problem and felt to try to figure out what it was. He felt little hairs so he was guessing it was the blanket, but the blanket isn't this heavy. That idea crossed off his list. He moved his hand once again and found for the weight to be pretty long. Then his fingers brushed over a cloth, and it clicked. Bryce was hugging him. After he'd fallen asleep, Bryce must've crawled in with him. Ohm put his hand on Bryce's face and found that his was was a little bit wet. Had he been crying? Why was he crying? "Bryce, why have you been crying?" Ohm thought Bryce was still asleep, but to his surprise he got a response. "I don't want our friendship to end. I do love you, but you pulled away too fast." Bryce almost let a tear slip and pulled Ohm closer to him, kissing his forehead. After the kiss on the forehead, came a kiss on the cheek, a kiss on each blind eye, and finally a kiss on the lips. This time, it was slower, simpler than last night. Right then and there, Ohm could've sworn that he melted. He snuck his arms around Bryce's neck and deepened the kiss. Unfortunately for the duo, there was something called air and their lungs started to burn from the lack of. When they separated, Bryce put his forehead to Ohm's and gave him an Eskimo kiss. "Ohm I love everything about you, from your perfections to your imperfections. I love you." "Bryce I can only say that I love you to the moon and back. And you need to stop taunting me." Both the boys chuckled and embraced each other once again.

Ok that was longer than I thought but oh well. ٩( )و Don't forget to send in your requests/prompts and I'll do them as soon as I can. See you, my dear reader, in the next one shot!