His Promposal (Pt. 1)

Best ideas come when you're either in a shower or about to go to sleep, right? There'll be the idea and the special moment.

Evan- He has his hockey team spell out the word "prom" with pucks
(Reader's POV)
It was half time at your college's home hockey game. You were one of the cheerleaders, rooting for your home team. Red and white skirt and top. A white bow with the Canadian flag in your hair and pristine white tennis shoes on your feet. You held a red Pom Pom in your right hand and a white Pom Pom in your left. The schools team was heading to their locker rooms to prepare for the second half, at least you thought. Being in your third year of college and your boyfriend, Evan, in his fourth and final year, you guys were like two peas in a pod. The marching band was playing background music and the crowd was dying down. A buzzer sounded, the mic connected to the announcer's booth echoed. "What's up everybody! It's Delirious here, and I'm here to say some important announcements." The crowd starts to grow quiet as you get on your stand and face the crowd with a smile like you were taught. Behind you, the school hockey team had a few bags of equipment, all containing pucks. Slowly but efficiently, the team laid out the pucks to spell out a special word. While Delirious was saying some announcements, the crown started to shift their attention from Delirious to the court. Eventually, people started to get what was going on and started to cheer. All of the cheering kept feeding your curiosity, but you couldn't turn around. When Delirious finished his announcements, he put down the mic and scanned the cheerleading team, finally locking eyes with you. He picked up the mic, "Hey Y/N, do us all a huge favor and turn around." I raised an eyebrow at him but did as you were told. All the team players stood behind Evan holding a single, red rose. In front of him was the word "Prom?" written using the pucks. You dropped your pop poms and ran over to the side of the rink. Evan then skated towards you, picked you up, and proceeded to twirled you around on the rink. Your arms were around his neck and his around your waist. "So I'm guessing that it's a yes?" You giggled and kissed his lips. "It's a yes from me."

Delirious- sneaks into your room to decorate your room and surprise you
(Reader's POV)
As I finally got in bed, after doing a few hours of homework straight, my eyes started to droop. "Ugh what time is it." I muttered to one. My clock read 1:35 am, the glow being the only light source on. I rolled over to my other side and grabbed the small blue teddy bear to cuddle with. My boyfriend, Johnathan, had gotten me the bear when we went to the carnival that was in town about a month ago. Holding the bear close, I finally drift off to sleep.
(Johnathan's POV)
Bzzt bzzt bzzt
My phone buzzed signaling that I had gotten a text. I unlocked my phone to find a message from Y/N's mom. "She just fell asleep, so you're good to go if you wanted to surprise her now." I text back a message of thanks and grab my backpack. I dump my school supplies and fill it with a teddy bear, a few bags of candy, and my special poster. "Mom, I'm going to Y/N's house!" Slinging my backpack over my shoulder, making sure nothing fell out, I make my way over to her house. It was kinda chilly outside, but I didn't bother to bring a backpack because she lived down the street. My breath lingered in the air, the puff of cloud floating up and disappearing.
When I arrive at Y/N's house, I knock on the door. Her mom opens the door and ushers me inside smiling like a maniac. "She just fell asleep, so you're gonna have to be quiet. You know how she's a light sleeper." I nod my head and head up to her room. Her door was slightly ajar, her clock illuminating her face. I opened the door, and set my backpack down on the floor. I opened the bag of candy and scattered them all over the floor and her furniture. I pull out the poster and teddy bear and hold them in my hands. Using my free hand, I gently wake up Y/N. "Baby, wake up." She mumbles something under her breath. "Y/N there's a new game coming out." She instantly shot up. "What game and what console!" I laugh and she blushes. I hold up the poster for her to read. "Will you be my teddy bear at prom?" I hold out the teddy bear and smile. She giggles, takes the bear, and kisses me on the lips. Flash. Her mom had taken a picture of the moment. "So Y/N, what's your answer?" She smiles wide, "Of course I'd go with you!"
Best. Day. Ever.

I'm going to make this another mini series so if you have any suggestions on what the boys should do, don't be afraid to tell me! Don't forget to leave feedback and I hope you enjoyed part 1