A/n?!???

Hello there buds :)

So today was my first day of band camp, and it's tiring. After doing (pretty much) nothing over the summer, going straight to 10 hours of music and marching isn't fun. When I came home, I couldn't feel my feet, I was sweating a shit ton, and I had consumed about 6 bottles of water today. Not fun, but in the end it's worth it.

After camp, I have one more week of nothing, then school starts.

Yay (notice the heavy sarcasm)

I do have a bunch of ideas that I'm working on, but it'll take longer to write due to lack of time. If there's anything you'd like to ask, go ahead in the comments, and I'll answer them in another chapter. It can be about my writing, my life, anything really. (Please nothing inappropriate)

Ignoring me, how's your summer? Did you go anywhere fun or hang out with any friends? Or did you pull a me and coop up in your room binge watching YouTube 24/7 :)

Also, THIS BOOK HIT 8K READS AND 350 READS

USNTBLHSOSAHWVDNFO   HOW

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN
WHAT SORCERY DID YOU DO
Anyways I appreciate the support.
But seriously, HOW

Why does my writing earn so much support?????? That I don't know.

I wanna thank you, the reader, for all of your support, the love you've shown this book.

~skipping the cheesy part bc who really reads it~

In celebration, I will be doing a Q/A (even tho I feel like none of you are gonna enter any q's   ʅ◞‿◟)ʃ)

And some art bc why not. Feel free to leave ideas :) (would you like to see this as a separate book plz tell me I wanna know)

Also I'm calling you buds from here in out ╹◡╹

Author-chan, OUT

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))