The Kiss ~DathideCalibre~

(Just a fair reminder, CaRtOoNz won't be in a ship for this little story, so sorry to CaRtOoNz)

Day 4

(Lui POV)

My time together with everyone is coming to a close. Soon, I'll be going back to LA with Craig, if he somehow leaves Tyler's side. Ever since they got together, Evan and Delirious went with Tyler and Craig on a double date last night. Always doing cute couple-y things together, before and after the double date. CaRtOoNz is supportive of Evan's and Delirious' relationship, but he's kind of like an over-protective brother. For me, I wish it could be a triple date. With me and David as the third. I mean, it's a small crush. We're really close friends, hell, I'm really close friends with all of the guys of the gang, but with David, it's different. Every time he's near, my words get messed up in my head, like I can't think straight.
Currently, the gang and I are sitting inside, all in tank tops and shorts, trying to cool off. Thanks to global warming, the temperature outside is 109 degrees. I sigh and fan myself with my hand. "We should do something to cool us off. Staying put for a long time in the heat won't turn out good." Tyler looks at me like I'm crazy. "You do fucking realize that it's over a hundred fucking degrees outside, right?"
David sits up from the wood floor. "Hey man, he has a point. If we stay still for too long, our bodies will pretty much drown in sweat." I slightly blush at his support.

(David's POV)

Lui was right. "If we stay still for too long, our bodies will pretty much drown in sweat." "So how about we go to the beach?" Delirious questions. "Geez, you and your h2o." Evan kisses Delirious' cheek. "I see no problem in that. We have some water guns in the garage so we could use those." Tyler points at the garage with his thumb. "I'll get them." Mini gets up from sitting next to Tyler, much to either's dismay, and disappears into the garage.

~time skip to the beach~

(Lui's POV)

"Water!" Delirious jumps out of the car and books it to the ocean. "Delirious! Wait for the rest of the guys! Or at least me." mumbles Evan. "Don't worry." I hand him two water guns, each with their respective logos. "You can get him later. I think Tyler wanted to do a tournament." "I bet he would want to no matter what." I turn around to get more guns only for Craig to interrupt me. "Lui, would you rather have the tournament pairs or singles?" I search for our guns in the pile. "I don't really care. We could do both today." Pulling out my phone from my pocket, I check the time and the temperature and sigh. "It's 104 degrees here and it's not even noon." I hand Craig his gun and put mine on the side. Grabbing the others, I go off to hand them out.

~time skip to a little after noon~

The guys had split into their respective teams, excluding CaRtOoNz. He wanted to be a one-man-team to "prove that he didn't need anyone". Anyways, we set the war ground to be our house, the driveway, and the beach around it. Seemed enough for seven guys, right? Wrong. It was literally like World War Three or some shit. CaRtOoNz had taken over the front of the house, hiding in the tree, pretty much keeping watch on both sides of the house. Tyler and Craig had taken the second floor of the house, hiding somewhere in a bedroom. Evan and Delirious was hiding on the beach, using the umbrella and towel we brought as a make shift wall. David and I, well we traveled back and forth between the beach and the back porch. I could tell that everyone e was trying because it's been forty five minutes since we started, and no one has gotten shot. I turn to David, "Since I'm the smallest between us, I think that we should go up and get Tyler and Craig first. We'll move on from there." "I'm okay with that, but how are you gonna get inside the house?" David looks inside into the kitchen. "I'm thought we could sneak through a window or something like that." David looks inside again, then starts to open the window. When he gets it open, I crawl through like a monkey. When I finally get inside, I check the room to make sure no one is in. Thankfully, no one was so I beckon David to crawl through like I had done. When he gets inside, we split up, me going on the right side of the stairs, and David going on the left. When I reach the bottom of the stairs, I can hear whispers. I pull out my gun, slowly adding pressure, and fire. Mini had been leaning on Tyler's shoulder while Tyler was whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Now, both of their glasses, shirts, and pants are soaked. Tyler did get a little mad, but eventually started laughing, causing Craig and I to join him.

(David's POV )

I could hear laughter from outside of the house, meaning Lui had successfully done his job. So proud of you, Lui. Then again, when am I not? I crawl alongside the house perimeter and find CaRtOoNz sitting on the swinging bench we have on the front porch. I add pressure to my gun, aim, and fire. A stream of cool water collides with his face, soaking his hair and shirt. "Haha! Got em Lui!" He walks through the front door and gives me a thumbs up. "Now for Evan and Delirious."

We once again, Lui and I split up to go on either side of the house. I miss him already. I'm so use to having that little squeaker already. I crouch at the corner of the house and look across to find Lui in the same place but on the other side. He holds up three fingers. Three... two... one... "AAAHHHH" we both scream, scaring Delirious and Evan. They both scramble to load their guns while Lui and I shoot them both. "Gotcha bitches!" I puff out my chest. Evan laughs at a pouty Delirious and rubs his shoulders. Suddenly, water is thrown in my face. While I rub my eyes, I hear, "Haha! I am the ultimate wiener!" Lui, my own team mate, shot me. "Lui! How could ye do that!" I shoot him back. "Hey!" Lui says in his squeaker voice. I laugh at him, "That's what ye get." He crosses his arms and makes a pouty face. "I want a reward." "Well what do ye want?" What he said made me blush. "I want a kiss. On the lips." I made no hesitation. I leaned down to his hight and pecked his lips. While I was pulling back, a force reverses my direction and slams me back into Lui, kissing him once again. Snickering and laughing comes from everyone else, while Lui and I freeze up. Eventually, Lui goes up on his tippy toes, wraps his arms around my waist, and I wrap my arms around his waist. Sound from the guys are muted, it's just us in our own little world. That is, until CaRtOoNz shoots us with his water gun. "Stop acting all lovey-dovey!" I chase him inside of the house.

(Lui's POV)

"So, I'm guessing that there'll be a triple date in the near future?" Evan nudges me with one arm while the other is holding Delirious' waist." "You bet your ass there will be."

Whoo! Dathicalibre one-shot done! I thought that this mini series was cute. Hope you liked it! I'd love to hear your comments whether it be PM or on this paragraph! Don't forget, I take requests! Anywho, I'll see you in the next one-shot!