Not a normal day ~H2OVantOoNz~

The internet (is here) went down so I have to use data. Also my phone is about to die so I hope this uploads before it dies ;-;

All in Luke's POV

When Evan and I arrive home, we were met with an unusual sight. The only normal thing was Jonathan fast asleep on the couch. What made it weird was the prominent ears and tail resting upon his head and back. The ears were his natural hair color, but had baby blue tips. His tail had no blue. I walked into the bathroom to splash my face, my mind telling me that I'm going insane. Sighing, I dry my face with a nearby towel and stare at my reflection. At least I don't have cat ears. When I walk down stairs, I'm met with the sight of Evan, playing with Jon's new ears and tail. If this day couldn't get any weirder, it just did. Evan now covers himself with stunning wings, littered with the colors of honey, milk chocolate, and snow. What the living fuck is going on. "Hey Ev, why do you have wings on your back?" Said man stands up  stretching his arms and, to his surprise, wings. "Whoa, this is cool and all but how and when the fuck did I get wings." I poke Jon repeatedly until he wakes up. "Jon, how did you get your ears and tail, and why does Evan have wings?" Jon slowly gets up, only to hunch over and rub his eye sleepily. Evan and I mentally gush at the sight. (Honestly who wouldn't) "Why are you asking me? You have wolf ears too Luke." I slowly raise my hand to my head and feel around. Just like Jon had said, two decently sized ears stuck out of my hair. I quickly ran over to the mirror and find the ears the same color of my natural hair color. Not gonna lie, this shit is pretty cool. A warm embrace suddenly shocks me out of my thought. I look to my right, only to find Evan wrapping his wings around me and a new heat source on my left. Turning my head to the other side, I find Jon nuzzling into the crook of my neck, giving soft and gentle kisses. Evan watches this, then starts nibbling on my earlobe and rubbing my hips. Having enough of their actions, I pick up Jon and grab Evan's wrist and sit down on the couch with Jon on top of me. Evan sat next to me on my right side, resting his head on my shoulder while Jon some how takes a cat nap on my lap. I lean my head on top of Evan's head and run my fingers through Jon's hair a d in between the new ears. Slowly, I doze off.

~a few hours later~

Flash. My eyes pop open, quickly scanning the room to find what woke me up. My eyes land on my sister Alliyah. (I'm adding myself because I didn't want to add anymore of the guys... to many people...) She was holding her old style camera and held the picture in her hands. "You guys sure are cute." Alliyah started to walk away while shaking the picture to reveal the contents. "Oh and by the way, IM SHOWING THIS TO MOM!" I would've chased her down the hall but Jon and Evan was still asleep, or so I thought. A weight raised off of my lap and a voice echoed through the room, "Hey Luke, who was that?" It was Jon. His cat ears twitch in curiosity and tail curled and uncurled. Evan nuzzled closer to my collarbone and hummed in satisfaction. "That was my younger sister, Alliyah. Ally for short." Jon looks back in the direction she ran off to and back at me. "Are you guys twins or is she younger by a lot or something." Chuckling, I ruffle Jon's hair in between his ears and rub Evan's temple to wake him up. "She's a year and a half younger than me, but she acts more mature that she really is." "That's really childish instead of mature." I hear Evan mumble under his breath. After a few more minutes of cuddling, I get up only to see Evan and Jon cuddle together to stay warm under the blanket. I roll my eyes and head to kitchen to make coffee for all of us.

~after coffee and breakfast is made~

Evan stumbles into the kitchen and sits down on one of the bar stools, Jonathan following right behind. I present two plates of bacon and eggs, Jonathan's eyes lighting up while Evan just mumbles a 'thank you' and eats. Sipping my coffee, I watch the polar opposites I call lovers in front of me.

~after breakfast~

When the three of us finished breakfast and cleaned up, we headed to the living room to play some video games. That's when my sister came back and joined our game. Jonathan wanted to play SSB4 (The newest game in the series) and so I had the game pad, Alliyah had a classic controller connected to a Wii remote, and Evan and Jonathan used just the remote. We settled on a two vs two battle, me pairing up with Evan and Alliyah with Jon. A couple rounds later, Alliyah and I were a laughing mess, Jon was throwing a tantrum and scratching everything with his feline claws, and Evan stood in the corner of the room avoiding getting hit while recording everything. I sat up clutching me stomach, attempting to take a deep breath but failing. Next thing I know, I'm met with a pair of electric blue eyes in my face, and a heavy weight on my torso and legs. Jonathan lay on top of me and wrapped his tail around my waist. Then the unthinkable happens, Jon hissed at me. "Jon are you okay?" Alliyah calls, slightly reaching out towards my lover on top of me. "No, I'm not okay. Luke's being too sexy for his own good! It doesn't help that I have to deal with Evan too!!"

Suddenly, everything goes dark and I open my eyes to see my ceiling. My head felt too hot and my throat was parched. "Fuck, I need water." I get out of bed and walk into the hallway of my home. On the way to the kitchen, I pass a mirror I used every morning to check my appearance before I leave for the day. I could've sworn I saw black behind me, but there was none. No ears, no tail, nothing. My eyes had to do a double take. I rub my eyes and check again.

"Must've been a dream."

HAPPY FRIDAY DEAR READER-CHAN!! Hope you guys have a fantastic day/night and I'm so glad I finished a one-shot. When I uploaded the last chapter I felt bad because people expected to read a completed story but it wasn't. Hope you guys forgive me :( -cries in corner-

Anyways, I hope to see you next time!