Ideas that never worked

So to explain this "chapter":
These are ideas that I've come up with, but couldn't finish/didn't know what to do. Feel free to use these as starters for your own story, but tag me so I can see how yours turned out! This might turn into a series because I usually don't know what to do so..... yeah. Have fun :)
Also, I've prewritten these, thinking that I'll come back to it but obviously that's not gonna happen so that's why the text below is bold.

Dead Realm- Minicat

I'm rewatching Evan's old videos, and on one of the Dead Realm videos, Tyler is the Ghost. The end results is that David, Vanoss, and Brock escape while Mini was the only one reaped. Thus inspiring me to write this! So here ya go.

Wildcat's POV-

Being a ghost is boring. The only fun part is during Halloween, and that's once a year. But this year, things seemed to turn in my favor. A group of four men thought it would be funny to sneak into my house and hang out. So, I thought I'd do a little prank on them in revenge. There was one man who caught me eye, so I thought I'd use him as a victim. The group had split into two, the cute man with a guy whom seemed to be wearing an ombré shirt, and a man with a red jacket and white stripes with a very tall guy with a green shirt. I follow the cute one and his friend, them wandering all throughout the house. They gawk and stare at all of my antique items, the well painted portraits of my family from hundreds of years ago. At the end of the line, hung a portrait of me, right before my reaping. My blue eyes were hazy, my hair was sticking in various directions, but other than that I looked normal. The cutie's friend turned to him and tapped him on the shoulder, "Hey Craig, we should probably find the others, I'm getting a bad feeling about this place." "Come on Brock, don't be a pussy!" The supposedly one named Craig says. "Look, I would feel better if we were with the others but I just don't want to be alone." This 'Brock' guy says. Craig sighs and rubs Brock's shoulder. "Don't worry. I'm here for you." The two men continue their journey and find themselves in living room. "Why are there a shit ton of giant toy blocks here? That makes no sense at all." Craig and Brock wander around the blocks and through a hallway to the elevator.

Camping Trip! ~DathideLui~

David's POV
9:33 am
"Lui! Ye ready for the camping trip?" I knocked on his front door. He had asked to leave thirty minutes ago, yet here we were. Me waiting outside with all of my gear and stuff, and Lui probably still asleep. "Lui! I have gummy worms!" Within seconds, the door opened to reveal an out-of-breath Lui and a mess of gear behind him. "Ye look like ye could use some help, am I correct?" Lui nods his head and steps out of the way for me to walk in. "I had everything sorted out last night thinking that t wouldn't take long to pack together, but nope. I think I packed too much and now I don't know if I can bring everything." I look over everything he had. There was certainly a few things he could leave at home, but most of the items before me were on the general camping list. "Okay, I'll help ye."

~on the road~

After we got some food from (a random place idc) we finally hit the road towards our campsite for the weekend. According to the map, we should arrive around noon. "Lui, maybe when we arrive and set up our tent, we could go swimming. I heard that there's a
nearby river that we could walk to." Lui glanced up from his phone, "Sounds great."

So yeah, prompts. If this does become a series, they would be somewhat this long. Sorry to disappoint you, reader-chan. I'll see you in the next (full) chapter!

P.S. If you see a chapter later in this book, that means I finished it but I won't delete it from here because I want to share my ideas :)