Happy Easter!

Hope you guys are having a great Easter! I know I am cause I'm spending it with my family 😊

Evan's POV

The gang was currently at my house, decorating eggs to hide later. David, Marcel, Tyler, Brian, and I were the ones decorating the eggs while Lui, Craig, Brock, and Jon were dressing up the baskets for the eggs. Ryan and Bryce had texted me earlier about their surprise. "Evy-bear!" I turn around to face my lover. "Yes bunny?" "Are you guys done designing the eggs yet?" Lui whines. I rub Jon's head, avoiding the clip on bunny ears he had decided to wear before the crew came over. "Don't worry Lui, they'll be hidden for you guys to find before you even know it." Lui and Jonathan go back to helping Craig and Brock, who yell at them for leaving them. David and I just chuckle, only to get lectured by Tyler for not working on the eggs.

Ryan's POV
I held my mask under my arm, my body was starting to get warm from the heat and my suit. Bryce, Evan, and I planned to surprise everyone else by having me "hide" the eggs dressed as my gmod bunny character. (I don't know if he uses his bunny character just for good or not cause I don't watch Ohm that much) "You ready to go Ryan?" Bryce put his phone away, showing that he had finished his call with Evan. "Ready as I'll ever be." I gave Bryce one final kiss before putting my suit head on and jumped the fence. There stood Evan holding two baskets of eggs. One filled with dyed, hard-boiled eggs, and the other with colorful plastic eggs. I took the plastic eggs and started to hide them in, hopefully, every nook and cranny I could find. Under chairs, in the pool (I had to put rocks in them) and even in the bushes and trees. After that, I took the other basket and crept inside the house through the back door. While I was hiding in one room, I could hear the chatter and joy from the rest of the group across the house. Geez, I didn't think we were this loud. Are we this loud in our videos? Probably. I continued to bury the eggs in every room, except the one everyone was in, obviously. I hopped through the window and onto the backyard to talk with Evan. I gave him the thumbs up and he slapped me on the back. "Good job Ryan, I'll go get the others now." With that, he disappeared into his home. Until a few minutes later, Lui burts throuh the door with Jonathan and Brock not too far behind. Brian and David walked outside with Marcel and Evan right behind, Marcel recording and Evan sitting on the porch swing. Jon, Brock, and Lui were scrambling (No pun intended ;) ) around, trying to get more eggs than the others.

Evan's POV

Oh man, this is hilarious. Jon has his tounge sticking out because he's concentrating and I fiind it adorable. His bunny ears bouncing from every step he takes, eyes filled with pure joy. I know he wants to win this little egg hunt, just as much as Brock and Lui do. I watch him dart behind a tree, only to emerge with two eggs in hand, one red and one yellow. "I found two more bitches! How many do you guys have?" his famous laugh follows. "I have 23, what about you Lui?" Brock turns his attention from looking for eggs to Lui. "I've got 29, Jonathan what's your total so far?" My lover stands up straight and counts the eggs in his baby blue basket. "27... 28... 29... 30. I've got 30 eggs, that means I'm beating you guys!" With that, the hunting continues.

~time skip~

At the end of the day, Jonathan got 36 eggs, Brock got 26, and Lui got 29. It was a pretty close game, but my little Jonny-boy took the win and kept bragging about it for the rest of the night. Even after the crew had gone home for the day.

"Evan, I can't believe I won! It was super close, but Ii still managed to emerge victorious." Jonathan did a pose, making me chuckle at his childish antics. "I'm proud of you, but I think you've had enough candy." I kiss him on the lips and wrap my arms around his shoulders, cause he's too short for me to wrap my arms around his waist. "Evy-bear~ I'm not tired though!" I pick Jon up and throw him oer my shoulder. "I know Ican make you tired." He punches my back and I slap his ass, making him shut up. "Let's go to bed and cuddle, okay?" I set him down on our king sized bed and he yawns. "Yeah, ok." We change into our pajamas, I take off his bunny ears, and limb into bed. Jon instantly snuggles into my chest and rests his chin on my collar bone. "I love you Evan, happy Easter." I nuzzle my nose into his soft brown locks. "I love you too Jonathan. Hope you had a happy Easter."

Like Evan said, Happy Easter! I would've uploaded this earlier, but Wattpad erased my progress three times. THREE TIMES!!! Ugh, anyways, hope you enjoyed this one-shot, and I'll see you in the next story.