Highschool Lunches ~TerrorSnuckle~

Highschool AU!! 🎶Brian and Brock sitting under a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G🎶 Well, more like chat and little pecks but whatever.

(Brian's POV)
"Bye Evan! Tell me how that dates goes!" I walk away from my English class and head to the cafeteria. On my way, I see my boyfriend, Brock. He's genuinely a shy person, but he does eventually open up to you if you spend enough time with him. To me, that's just one of the many things I find cute about him. "Hey man, step up in line!" A guy yells at me. "Get a girlfriend first, then you'll understand." Some people go 'oohh' or say 'burn' while I just brush it off and get my lunch.

~end on the line~

When I pay for my lunch, I don't sit at a table like majority of the students here, I go outside. Well, outside under a tree. Under a very specific and important tree. I take a few turns, twisting and turning throughout the many hallways of the school campus, finally arriving at a large oak tree. Sitting at the base is my beloved Brock. His glasses slightly lower due to his head angle, eyes glued to the multi chapter book in his hands. The tray, now empty, sat beside him just like his backpack. "Hey MooMoo." I sit down in front of him. "Hey Bri." He puts his bookmark in and closes the book. "What book are you reading today?" I place my backpack next to his and start eating my lunch. "The Candy Shop Wars by Brandon Mull. It's a pretty good book so far. Plus, there's a second book in the series!" His eyes light up, brighter than the sun and stars combined. (Seriously though, you should check out those books. They're really good." I loved it when he talked about his stories. They get him all riled up, and he seems to talk forever. "I'm at the point where- mff!" I shut him up with a kiss. "Shush babe, you need to calm down." His cheeks are dusted with a light pink. "If you want to keep on reading, you should at least be in a comfortable position." I turn him around and have him lay on my lap. His breathing slows down, showing that he's getting sleepy. "MooMoo, if you want to sleep, go to sleep. We have about 40 more minutes anyways. He mumbles something and eventually passes out. I twirl some of his hair on my fingers while humming a soft tune. In the corner of my eye, Brock's book catches my eye. "I wonder if it's as good as he says." Picking up the book, I read the inner column at the beginning. "Looks interesting." I stop playing with his hair and turn to the first page."

~time skip to end of lunch~

Riiiinnnggg
"Aww man I just got to the good part." I mumble to myself. At least, I thought. "Did you get to the climax yet?" A voice below me says. "Oh hello MooMoo. How was your nap?" "Good. Don't ignore my question, did you get to the climax yet?!" I laugh and he pouts. "MooMoo stop being so god damn cute." He picks up his backpack and lunch tray. "Well I was just born this way so I can't help it." I put the book in my backpack and pick up my tray as well. "Hey Brock, I pass the cafeteria on my way to my next class so I could take our trays and drop them off." He hesitates a little before handing me his tray. "Thanks." He pecks my cheek. I peck his lips in return. "I love you Brock." "I know you do." We link hands and walk back the way we came from. When we reach a specific hallway, we release each other's hands. "I'll see you after school Bri." I kiss his lips one more time. "I'll see you later." I drop off the tray and head to class.

(Brock's POV)
"Hey man, how was lunch with him?" Craig asks. "Bro don't ask me that. I have lunch with him everyday so it's usually no different." I sit down in my seat and turn around to face Craig. "How was lunch with Tyler~." His face flushed red. "It was.. nice." I just laugh and nudge his arm." "Sure it was." I turn around as soon as the teacher walks in.

"Shut up."

Finally got some Terrorsnuckle in this book. Don't forget to vote, comment, and send requests! I love getting requests because I can't think of everything. Welp, sorry this is shorter but I'll see you, dear reader, in the next one-shot!