A Monster, that's what I am ~PolyBBS~

Guess who's back!! Band trip was great and I got to write a little on the plane ride to and from. (Mostly slept for it but I did my best) Hope you enjoy this random one-shot I came up with. Also, sorry if I forgot anyone, there's just too many!

Jonathan's POV

Most people wonder why I wear my mask. Some say that I just wish to remain anonymous, while others say I'm self-conscious. Both ideas are partly true, but the main reason is because I'm a monster. Not even my lovers know what I look like, no one does. Except for my parents, but they're both dead and their blood is on my hands.

~flashback~

"Honey, what's wrong with our precious little boy!" My mother wailed while huddling behind my father. "I bet it's the work of those doctors that claimed to know how to cure him!" Father declared. "iT waS NO oNe." Delirious spoke darkly. "yoU LeFT hiM aLl ALoNe fOR mAny YeARs, AbsOrBEd iN yOUr wOrK. NEveR sPeNT tIme WItH hIM sO He CReaTed Me tO KEep hIm oCCuPieD." It was all true. My mother was a lawyer, always cooped up in her office researching her client's history and activities while my dad was an architect. People called me a freak at school and I got beat up constantly. They were never home.

~current time~

The group was in our living room, we all had bought a house for us all to share after college. Some were in the kitchen, some were swimming in the pool out back, and the rest are playing video games. I was inside and on the couch with the guys playing the Wii U. We were playing Mario Kart and Tyler was whooping everyone's asses. After a few rounds, Brian came in from the pool, and joined our game. This caused Tyler to not get first, rage, and storm off to the pool to try to cool off while the others were just laughing. Me on the other hand, I silently cried behind my mask. Fresh, hot tears rolling down their usual paths, rolling down my neck and seeping into my shirt. It all hid behind the fake laugh I've given for so long. Unfortunate memories flew by my mind, making the tears fall faster. All the years of being bullied just because of my mask made me want to run, and so I did. I jumped up from my seat and quickly ran to my room. There, I opened my window and climbed out. I shut the curtains before I shut the window, making it look like I didn't leave through this way. A cool breeze drifted under my mask, in a way that a mother would wipe her child's tears away. "WhaT ARe yOu gOInG tO DO?" Delirious asks, his figure flowing out of my body and reforming next to me. He looked exactly like me, but with ghostly white skin and electric blue eyes. His nails turned into sharp black blades that oozed blue goo. "I don't know anymore Del. I wish these painful memories could just disappear." We sat on the edge of the roof, feet dangling and swinging back and forth. "yoU CoUld AlwAYs rUn, LivE yOur LiFe oN yoUr oWn, OR jUmP dOWn anD sTaRt a nEW liFE." Suicide never crossed my mind, so I started making a pro vs cons list in my head. A pro would be that I don't have to deal with these memories, but a con would be leaving my lovers behind and I don't want to make them sad. Plus what would happen to my channel? According to my fans I've saved their lives before so if I go then some of my fans might. I hope not though, they don't know what I go though. "I'm not jumping. What I should do is tell the guys, but I don't want them to worry." I stand up to head back inside, but Delirious beats me to it and locks the window. "nO. I kNOw iF yOU Go aNd tElL tHEm, iLL dIsAPPeaR sO iM gOInG tO mAkE yOU sUFfeR." He advances towards me and I take a shaky step back. Soon, my foot slides off and I nearly fall off. Delirious gets in my face, eyes glowing brighter than usual and a smirk prominent on his face. Next thing I know, he retracts his arms, only to come forward and push me off the roof. My surroundings fly around me and I scream a (somewhat) manly scream. The ground collides with the back of my head and I black out.

Tyler's POV

I heard a shout from around the bend. When I alerted the others and ran over, there lay Jonathan with a dark shadow looming over him. Blood slowly seeped onto the concrete road and the figure disappeared into Jonathan. Craig ran over and hid behind me. I ran over to Jon and picked up his unconscious body. Blood trickled down my wrists to my elbows and color drained his face. "Mini, call the ambulance! No no no Jon stay with us, me if anything!" I took off my jacket and wrapped it around his head, trying to stop the blood.