Mutal Friends ~Terrorsnuckle~

Dedicated to the amazing @Terrornuckle-Bae bc you can never have enough terrorsnuckle. Also in this story, Brian and Brock don't know what each other look like but they do play games with each other.

Maya-Mae's POV
"Is it okay if I bring my brother? He doesn't get outside much and it's starting to worry me." I was talking to my friend from school, Alli. (Lmao me cuz I have no one else) "Sure thing. I'll bring my brother too. Brian's been playing games non-stop over the weekend for youtube because we're going on a vacation next week." I laugh, "You better send me all of the silly pictures." "Yeah, yeah I will. See you soon at the park." She ends the call and I tuck my phone away in my pocket. "Brock, you're coming with me to visit Alli and her brother!" Thump thump thump. Brock came down in his famous sunset tank top and bright blue jeans. "When and why didn't you tell me earlier." I toss him the keys because I haven't gotten my license yet. "Now and because we just arranged it." He groans and we drive off.

Alli's POV
"Brian, I'm going out with Mae soon!" I tug on my white mini backpack and slip on my sky blue vans. Brian emerges from the bathroom shirtless and a towel wrapped around his waist. "When are you leaving cause I don't have anything to do until around 5 and it's like 11 right now." I look at my watch, "They should be leaving soon and we should too if you're going to come along." He disappears into his room, "Fine, fine, give me a few so I can put clothes on!" I roll my eyes and grab a snack.

~at the park~

Brian and I walk through the black steel gates and into the park. The cherry blossom trees released loose petals that danced in the wind, some falling on to people's hair. Under a large tree, sat Maya-Mae and her brother. I nudged Brian, "Race you to Maya-Mae!" With that I sprinted off.

Brian's POV
Before taking off, my eyes met with the man sitting beside Maya-Mae. God he was hot. The circular sunglasses rested on top of his silky hair, the tank top sank low enough for his collar bones to show. Skin was slightly tan, and he was pretty well built. Not too built, but he definitely had some muscles. I ran over and sat next to Alli, "Hey Maya-Mae, who's this cute guy next to you?" I tried to rush the word cute but apparently I was too slow because the two girls giggled to themselves, while the mystery man blushed lightly and turned his head away. The man the cleared his throat and said, "I-If you think I'm cute, t-then you clearly h-haven't seen yourself." Now it was my turn to turn red. I stuck out my hand for him to shake, "Then name's Brian, what's yours?" The man's eyes widen and hesitantly shook my hand. "T-Terorrizer?" That voice, it sounds like.. "B-Brock?! Oh man, it's finally nice to meet you in person." I envelop him in a bro - hug. Our sisters laughed louder than last time. I pulled away from Brock to look at the two ladies next to us. "See Brock? I told you it would be worth it." Maya-Mae nudges the blushing man and he playfully shrugs her off. "Yeah, yeah whatever."

Third Person POV (whoaa I can do something other than first person *sarcastic voice*)

Ever since that day, Brian and Brock had gotten closer, their fans noticed this as well. Both men would upload more frequently with it just being the two of them, apart from the crew. Even Maya-Mae and Alli made a few appearances when they did in real life challenges. Whenever the two were in a call with each other or with some crew members, Brian would always make sexual jokes and directed it towards Brock. No matter how many times Brian would hint towards Brock, his mind would always go into a state of shock. Over the few months Brian and Brock had gotten close, on camera or not, Brock would always heat up in embarrassment and go quite for a few minutes before returning to his normal, cheerful self.

One night when they were alone, all cuddled up together on Brock's couch watching a comedy movie, Brock had once again gone quite after Brian had made another joke. This time, Brian confronted him about it.

"Hey Brock, why do you go quiet every time I say a joke to you?" Brock met Brian's eyes and his cheeks flared a dark red. Brock hid his face behind a pillow and muttered "N-No reason, i-it just sometimes c-catches me off guard." Brian scooted closer only for Brock to scoot away, repeating the process until Brock was stuck between the arm rest and the sexy man in front of him. That's when something snapped, like someone inside his brain said fuck it and flipped a switch or pressed a button. Brock latched onto Brian's lips and tangled his fingers into the dark brown locks. Brian groaned at the sudden switch and fought back with just as much fierceness. After a few minutes, they both separated for air, and leaned forwards for their foreheads to touch. Both males we panting heavily and Brian was the first one to speak, "I'm taking that as a sign meaning that you like me?" Brock just giggled and pecked the other man's lips once again. "Yes, you dumbass. I have for a while now. I'm just glad that you returned my feelings." Brian pulled Brock into his chest and rubbed small circles on his back. "I think it would be a good time to say I love you Brock." Brock let out and audible sigh before mumbling an "I love you too." and passing out. Brian chuckled, picked up his now lover and carried him to his bed, where he too passed out for the night.

Hey everybody, sorry it took so long. I've been recovering from finals and shit, so here's a story to make sure you guys know I'm still alive. Anyways, I have another story in the making so be sure to stick around for that, and I'll see you in the next story. Love you all.