Kitchen Sink Challenge ~H2OBrOhmtOoNz~

I blame the fandom for getting me into this glorious ship and the Kitchen Sink Challenge is an actual thing. I was watching Diner's Drive-in's and Dives (don't judge meh plz I fan) and Guy visited the place and now I really want ice cream... I don't remember exactly where the challenge is from but I do know that it's in the United States, so for this story, it's gonna be in good ol' North Carolina.

~Jonathan's POV~

It sure was a hot and humid day.. No shit it's North Carolina and it's the middle of the summer. Of course it's gonna be hot. Touche.

Sitting on one of the four beach chairs, I watched my three lovers splash and play in the pool. The water trickling down their broad chests, except for Luke. The water gets his beard soaked then it drips down to his chest. Bryce's hair gets stuck to his head, Ryan's eyes shine with excitement. They all hold water guns, their imaginations recreating the pool into an intense war. I laughed to myself on the side lines. A breeze blew by, making my towl flip on top of my feet below. A splash and a string of curse words followed, soon drowned out by a chorus of laughs. I looked back at the pool, only to find a wet Luke and a red-face Bryce. Ryan was laughing too, but not as hard as Bryce. I'm guessing Bryce shot Luke, killing him in their imaginary war when in reality he's just out of their little competition.

"Hey Luke, come join me over here." I open my arms for him to come and dry off. Instead, Luke gets his towel then walks into my embrace, only to jump out. "My god Jon, you're really warm!" I laugh at his expression, "Well no shit I am, it's the middle of the summer and you just got out of a pool. Our body temperature are obviously gonna be different." Splash. "Aww you got me Ry-Ry. You win this time, but I'll get the crown next time!" Bryce shakes his fist and laughs. Ryan and Bryce gather up the water guns and noodles and put them away in the crate near the door. (Is that what they're called? Those foam pipe... noodle thingys? Idk but they are fun to sit on) We all head inside to wash out the chlorine from our hair and calm down from the World War three that just happened.

About three hours later, Ryan lets out a long, deep groan. "I want ice cream. I don't care if it's plain vaniilla, I just want some damn ice cream." Luke puts his phone into the pocket of his jeans. "Well at least you waited to tell us after we went swimming." I tried to sit up, key word tried. My skin stuck to the leather couch like velcro. Why did I agree to let the guys get a leather couch, I even knew this was going to happen. I finally got up after what felt like forever, and unplugged my phone from the wall outlet. "Well according to Google, there's a restaurant that serves an ice cream challenge so we could do that if you want." The other three looked at each other and shrugged. "Sure." "Sounds good to me." "Yay, ice cream!"

~after car ride there~

I pulled into a parking spot in front of the building and ran ahead to hold the door open for my boyfriends. When each one passed by they all thanked me with a kiss. "Thanks sexy," Luke kisses my cheek. "Thank you babe," Bryce kisses me on the nose. "I know ice cream is sweet, but you're much sweeter," Ryan kisses my lips. After I walked in, I noticed a few looks but like always, I ignore them. What they think doesn't matter to any of us. I tell the others to find a table for us while I go ahead and order the challenge. (I looked it up and it's eight scoops of ice cream, a shit ton of toppings, and you have to complete it in under what I believe was two hours.) When I returned to the table, I looked to Ryan, "The ice cream should be here soon, so just you wait." So that's what we did. We talked about upcoming games soon to be released, planned what multiplayer games we'd do in the new future, and other non related things just to pass the time.

~when the ice cream arrives~

I could've sworn my eyes popped out of my head. I knew that the scoops were decently big and the toppings were heavy, but I didn't expect baseball sized scoops with whole cans of whipped cream on top! My stomach wasn't going to be happy in the end, but Ohm's wide smile made it all worthwhile. Bryce and Luke looked just as excited but Ryan was the only one with sparkles in his eyes. When the waitress started the timer, we all tackled the two scoops we had chosen to consume. It was a tough battle, I had gotten simple vanilla and chocolate ice cream scoops with chocolate sauce. I'm not too sure what the others got but as long as they finished their part of the challenge, I couldn't care less.

~Luke's POV~

I smile wide, placing my spoon down for a bit to drink some water and check our timer. "Guys, we have an hour left, what's your status? I've finished my first scoop and I'm almost done with my secomd." I scoop another spoonful of pistachio ice cream into my mouth and hum in approval. Jon tells me in between bites, "I just finished my second scoop." "Same here." Ryan mentions. "What about you Bryce?" I turn to look at my blonde haired boyfriend. "I'm halfway through my second." After that, we resume the challenge.

~nearly there guys~

I set my spoon down on a napkin and rest a hand on my stomach. "I don't think I can eat any more you guys." Jon does the same, except that he drinks water instead of resting his hand. "I wish could help more, but I'm stuffed!" He laughs his delirious laugh. Bryce scoops a spoonful of the whipped cream and eats it. "Well we have 15 minutes left and about half of the toppings plus the scraps that fell off of the whole sink." Ryan scoops some chocolate syrup and some whipped cream. "I think we'll finish it. You two can rest if you want." With those words, Ryan and Bryce continue the last stretch....

Until about 5 minutes later when Bryce tosses his spoon in and sighs. "There's not much left Ry, but you only have ten minutes left so finish strong!"

~Ryan's POV~

With my lover's in encouragement, I shovel spoonful after spoonful of various toppings into my mouth. The timer was ticking down faster than I'd like, but I knew I could make it. "Five minutes left, I still have a decent amount of whipped cream and syrup, plus a cherry of course. I was the only one in the relationship that liked cherries." It was all down to the wire. The crowd started to chat the final count down, "10... 9... 8..." One last spoonful of whipped cream and I picked up the cherry. "5... 4... 3..." I stick the cherry in my mouth and eat it. Everyone goes crazy, most cheering and high-fiving their friends that they'd came with. (Or you could be like me and watch youtube instead) My boyfriends all smiled at me, Luke patting my back and Bryce congratulating me on my strong finish. Unknowingly, Jon took out his phone and quickly snapped a photo and posted it onto Instagram. The staff also congratulated us and awarded us with t-shirts for everyone and a year's worth of ice cream.

As we left, Luke sat in the front with Jon and Bryce and I were in the back. When we got home, I instantly took off my shirt and went outside. I took the garden hose and rinsed my head to cool me off. As I came back inside, I noticed that everyone was staring at me. They noticed my stare back and averted their gaze and went back to whatever they were doing. I chuckled to myself and headed upstairs to get ready for bed.

"Cuties. So happy to call them all mine."

AHHHH IM DONE
This took longer than I expected, but hey. It's over 1400 words so be proud of me. (jk you don't have too) I hope you enjoyed this sweet (no? ok bye...) story and don't forget to leave requests! Hope to see you at the next one shot! Love you all. :)