Why not both? ~H2OVantOoNz~

I'm writing this on one of my friend's experience that she shared with me lately. Hope things turn out okay for her...

~Delirious' POV~

Another day of constantly fighting over my feelings. I walked through the school gates and to my locker. There stood a few of my friends, Craig with Tyler's arm around his waist, Evan leaning next to my locker, and CaRtOoNz on his phone listening to music. I walked up to my locker and opened it. "Hey everyone." I said. Tyler and Craig said their hellos and CaRtOoNz didn't even hear me. Evan, on the other hand, enveloped me in a hug and wrapped his arms around my waist. I blushed slightly while Evan's face turned into a smirk. "Good morning sexy~" my face flushed a darker pink. Evan laughs, causing CaRtOoNz to take out his ear buds, "What's so funny?" "Oh nothing, just Delirious' flushed face." I hide my face in my hands while Evan chuckles to himself. "Well, I mean he is kinda cute with his face this flushed." "LUKE!" I slightly yelled at him while my face (somehow I have no idea) turned red. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, for Evan's arms were still around my waist my heart was beating a mile a minute and I was getting really nervous. Evan leaned closely to my left ear, "We know you love us Delly." CaRtOoNz leaned close to my other ear, "Which one are you going to choose?" At this point I just wanted to escape the pressure. So I did, but running away to my first period class. When I arrived and sat in my assigned seat, I pulled out my phone and texted Evan and CaRtOoNz.

(You can probably tell who is who)

D- Sorry for running off like that, I didn't want to be late for class and the attention on me was too much.
E- Awe, baby Delirious getting all shy. Bet you're blushing right now.
D- Am no! I even checked myself on the camera.
C- Damn boy, if I were a camera, I'd take a picture right then and there!
D- God dammit Luke...

I shut off my phone and tucked it away in my jacket pocket. The teacher started the daily lesson, I call it a lecture because I had looked ahead. Opening my notebook to pretend I'm taking notes, I start to doodle on the side margins. My mind turns to the previous events.

What would happen if I chose Evan? What if I chose CaRtOoNz? What woud be different in the relationship between the two?

The thoughts occupy me for the rest of the day.

-time skip- (I would do the normal squiggly lines but my laptop's keyboard doesn't have it)

When the final bell rings, ending the school day, I head to my locker once again. There stood CaRtOoNz and Evan talking amongst themselves, waiting for me to walk home together. I walk in between the two men, both towering in height over me, and open my locker to put away my text books and notes. Evan wraps his arms around my waist again, and CaRtOoNz ruffles my hair. "So, ya gonna leave us hangin' from this morning or what?" Evan nudges me. "W-what? What happened this morning?" I scratch the back of my neck to try to hide my blush. "Come on Delly, you know. You just are shy." CaRtOoNz hugs me around my shoulders. "I-I can't choose between you guys, I like you both equally." I whispered the last part. I thought they didn't hear, but apparently they did because both men pulled away from their embrace, only to kiss my on either side of my cheek. My face flushed a bright pink and I hid my face by pulling my hoode over my face. Evan and Luke both chuckle at my reacton, wrap an arm around me in a protective manner, and walk outside of the school with wide smles plastered on my face. When we reached the outskirts of the school campus, Evan grabbed my right hand whildCaRtOoNz grabbed my left, swinging them back and forth to some nvisible rhythm. As we passed the local park, we saw two of our friends, David and Lui, kiss on the swings. I had pulled out my phone to tkea picture anyways so I just took a quick picture and walked away. When we arrived at my house, Evan and CaRtOoNz ave me a goodnight kisslike they did earlier, and partedd ways to their own respectivve houses for the night. I closed the door, proceeded to run the my room. and do the same. My body slid down the side of the door all the way to the floow, bringing my knees to my chest.

All I could think was, "How did I get so lucky?"

Ayy got this one done. I'm currently tyng this when I'm supposed to be asleep but oh well. SLEEP IS FOR THE WEEK!!! Lol jk,This will be my last update before my trip, so I'll see you in a couple of weeks. I hope you had\have a fantastic spring break\weekend, peace out!