Statistics and Stories

So I decided to write on my computer, thinking I'll be able to write longer and (hopefully) better when a link to statistics appeared. So me being me, I think "why the fuck not" and click.

Oh

My

GOD

I didn't think that so many people would enjoy my writing. Apparently, 3% of my readers are from Canada and another 3% are from Australia. Also, 4.5% are from the United Kingdom, and many other places are just below 1%. But still, HOLY COW!!! What is it like over there? I've never left my country and I really want to know what it's like.

S/O to the 1% male readers because love whoever you want to love.

S/O to the 78% female readers that silently wish that we could date these guys.

S/O to everyone for supporting me.

I'm not really surprised that the majority of my readers are between the ages of 13-18 because I'm a 15 year old child. Writing is really an escape from life's troubles or challenges thrown at you, and it makes me so happy (almost to the point of tears) that people actually enjoy my writing. I always believe that my writing isn't the best, and it certainly isn't, but I do try my best. The group of 18-25 year old people don't surprise me either. Age doesn't matter to me, as long as you enjoy my work I am happy.

Now I need to stop being sappy.

This book has reached over 3k views and (almost) 150 votes.

-starts hyperventilating-

HOW

How does one celebrate such an amazing milestone? Should I do a contest? I always get afraid because I would want to do some sort of contest, and no one would do anything or just flat out ignore it. So I'll let you decide.

(vote by commenting ?)

Writing contest

QnA

I'm not doing a face-reveal because 1. I don't like my face and 2. I don't want my face out on the internet. Sorry :)

Anyways, I'm so sorry for not posting as much as I want to. I have many ideas ready to be written (and I'm working on them I promise) but I just can't find time. The prompt ideas I posted in the last chapter I'm working on, plus a DathiDeLui one, so stay around for the soon-to-come.

Before I go, would you guys read a book about youtubers, other than the Vanoss Crew? I wanna know. I might wanna write more stories about other youtubers but I don't know.

~Ciao~ <3