Chapter 8

Katie's POV (Daniel's girlfriend)

He can't find out...it'll ruin everything I'm planning.

I've been planning the surprise birthday party for weeks now and I want everything to go perfect.

I'm on the phone with the manager that owns the place I want to have the party and she's irritating me with no end right now.

"Yeah! It's tomorrow! How can you forget?" I yell through the phone. The lady on the lady on the other end of the call is driving me nuts! This is like the fifth time she's called me asking when the party is going to happen. I have no idea why she doesn't just write down the date.

Ever since the new girl came, I've seen the way he looks at her so, I want to show him that I'm the only girl he needs. That's why, this is my time to shine, and show that girl that Daniel belongs to me!

"I'm sorry miss. I'll write it down right away!" she apologizes.

It took five calls for her to just realize that she as to write it down?

"Yeah, thanks" I say a little irritated.

"I'll keep you in touch about the decorations and food preparations that you ordered. Bye now!"

She wrote down my orders and decorations I ordered, but didn't bother to write down the date of the party? With my free hand, I bring it up to my face and rub my temples trying to calm myself. The sanity of the lady is questionable.

"Ok, thanks" I say again and press the red hang up button.

With the money I'm spending for this party, this lady better not mess up my orders and decorations just like she just did with the date of the party.

Daniel is soon going to see that I'm the only girl he needs...and the new girl will know exactly that.

She's just going to have to wait and see.

Elise's POV

The next day, with all my homework done, I'm actually really bored. I'm already caught up with all my shows and I don't really feel like watching movies all day.

I grumble, smothering my face into my pillow. This is torture! At my old home, this would rarely happen because I would usually be at the studio dancing. Sometimes I stayed long enough until they had to close up. The thought of when Daniel told me something about his girlfriend having dance practice everyday comes to mind. Maybe I can see if they have practice right now and ask if I could tryout. 

I drag myself out of bed and make my way to my closet. I find black spanks, a sports bra and a top I don't mind getting sweaty and slip them on, making my way down stairs after. 

After locking up the house, I go into the garage and swing myself into my car.

Five to ten minutes after pulling out out of my driveway, I find myself already pulling into the semi-empty parking lot of the school. After slamming the car door shut, I lock the car.

I walk up towards the entrance of the school but stop in my tracks when I realize that I actually have no idea where their dance practice is being held.

"Great..." I mutter under my breath.

Maybe someone in the office could help me. When I see that the office is open, I sigh in relief and make my way to the front doors. Once I open the doors, a gust of the shivering AC air hits my skin and sends shivers down my spine. I wrap my arms around my body and walk up to the front desk. The same lady with the warm up clothes greets me with a smile.