Chap 21

So for the football parts my dad helped me with them because I don't know jack about sports lol so I hope you like it. ^-^

~Liam~

I woke this morning feeling restless and couldn't seem to concentrate on one single thing. My dad was saying something about coming to see me at my first football game. I could only nod and grunt my answer. My mom and dad gave each other weird looks.

"Liam, are you okay?" My mom asked walking over to me and place her hand on my forehead before quickly snatching it way.

"Liam, your burning up." she exclaimed. I looked up at her like she was crazy,

"What, no I'm not, I'm fine" but now that she mentioned it I did feel hot. Like some crazy fever, my whole body was burning up and I knew the only way to get rid of it was finding Aiden. Shaking my head I stood up and headed upstairs for a cold shower.

"Liam are you sure you should be going to school?" My mom asked.

"Yes." I said heading in the shower.

I let the cold water cascade down my body sighing in pleasure. This won't last for long. I grabbed the shampoo and scrubbed my hair as thought of last night rushed in my head. The feeling of Aiden in my arms and his neck so close to my mouth. A growl ripped from my chest shocking me. What the hell. Rinsing the last of the soap from my hair I stepped out and say my eyes were yellow. SHIT! Why does this keep happening to me I whined.

I grabbed my towel and wrapping it around my waist, I leant over my sink staring at myself, forcing my eyes to go back to normal. They didn't, my wolf wasn't going anywhere today.

Damn.

I got dressed caching glimpses of yellow every time I passed the mirror. Grabbing my sun glasses off my dresser and threw them on and headed down stairs again.

"See you tonight" I called closing the front door and hopping in my car. I arrived at Dom's just as he was walking down his driveway.

"Hey" he said throwing his pack in the back before noticing my glasses. He gave me a funny look,

"What's up with the shades man?" Annoyed I pulled them down, showing him my problem. His eyes widened in surprise.

"They won't change back." I hisses.

"Oh" he said giving me his 'sucks- for- you face'. I rolling my eyes I pushed my shades back up.

"I'm going to flip if anybody tries and make me take them off." I growled.

"Calm down dude."

"I can't, everything is pissing me off!" I put my car in drive heading for school.

The moment I parked my car it was surrounded by students, friends, ext., wishing me luck but all I could do was growl. I sat in my car my white knuckled my steering wheel.

"Alright, let's get you inside" Dom said grabbing our bags. He handed me mine, "You better stick a grin on that muzzle of yours and play nice." he ordered me enjoying this a little too much. Snatched my bag preparing myself for the swarm of annoying teenagers. And once I stepped out of the car the smell hit me like an eighteen wheeler. Lifting my nose in the air I signaling out his special scent from all the others.

'MINE' my wolf growled ready for the hunt.

Pushing past all the shocked faces in my way I advanced to the front doors, my mind only on Aiden. Someone grabbed my arm yanking me back, I turned swiftly baring my canines at whoever dared to interfere with me and my mate. Dom took a safe step back.