Chap 31

~Aiden~

"I'll come back as soon as possible." Liam said wrapping his arms around me tightly and I pushing him away with a smile.

"Go Liam, have fun with your sister and don't rush it." I told him pushing him towards his car. "You haven't seen her for who knows how long right? So go bond." I opened his door.

"But I don't want to go." he whined trying to pull me back into him.

"Oh no," I scolded jumping out of his reach. "go Liam." I watched him pout with his head down.

Sighing, I took his face in my hands. Stretching up on my toes I brushed my lips against him. There was a deep rumbling in his chest as he pulled me against him, kissing me till we were breathless. Pulling back, I rested my forehead on his.

"I'll miss you." He whispered, his warm breath caressing my face. I opened my eyes to find his hazel eyes staring at me intently, like he was trying to imprint my face to memory.

"And I'll miss you too." Giving a gentle peck I stepped away.

"I'm coming back once it's over." Liam had told me that his body will go through some kind of heat where he burns up for a couple of days after the moon. It worried me that he had to go through this all alone all because we never finished the making process. I was tempted to forget everything and take him up to my room so he wouldn't have to go through something like that but he was very insistent on keeping our original plan. He didn't want to take my virginity because of his selfish wolf.

"Alright." Kissing me one more time and with reluctance he climbed in his car and drove off. I stood there staring after his retreating car as he drove to the airport.

Sighing, I already missed him. Turning I stare up at my house. The house I use to feel safe in, the house I grew up in, the house that now contained a homophobic cousin hiding around every corner. With sluggish movements I walked inside, catching the sounds of Connie's loud music upstairs. I could smell moms cooking while she talked to dad in the kitchen. I didn't know where Brent was, nor did I care; I just wanted him to stay away from me.

With Liam gone I felt vulnerable, just like when Nash left. I made my way in the kitchen where my parents were and sat at the table.

"Hey hun." My mom said cheerfully.

"Hey." My voice dull. She frowned,

"What's wrong?" She asked chopping onions on a board. I shook my head, oh nothing it's just that there's a psycho in the house, able to beat me to a pulp.

"Nothing."

"Did Liam leave?" Dad asked taking a sip of coffee. I nodded,

"Yeah, just now." I began to play with the table cloth keeping my eyes cast down.

"He's such a nice boy." My mom said, my dad agreed with her.

"Yeah, he's very well mannered." Dad implied, I didn't say anything.

"Where is he going?" Mom asked.

"New York to visit his sister." I answered.

"Well that nice of him."

"Have you talked to Nash lately?" I asked her changing the subject. She brightened up at the mention of her first born.

"Yes!" She was so happy she started to shake with joy. I shook my head, my mom was crazy about her children.

"He asked about you, we told him you had a boyfriend!" She exclaimed excited.

"What did he say?" I asked curious.