Chap 29

[*WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT *]

I wanted to upload this earlier but I couldn't but I'm doing it now because I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! Enjoy!

~Liam~

"Beautiful" I whispered.

Those sky blue eyes stared up at me with the most innocent look I had ever seen and my heart squeezed. His breath was heavy and sweet, this had to be the sexiest I've ever seen him and I loved it. In the aftermath of our passion his cheeks were flushed, his lips swollen and pupils dilated under heavy lids and dark lashes. It was then that I could care less of what people said about me, I wanted the world to see he was mine, not that I had a problem with that before it was just my parents. But now I didn't give a rat's ass if they accepted it or not. They could take my position away, they could kick me out of the pack for all I cared. As long as I had this sexy crazy beautiful man lying under me and standing beside me.

Combing my fingers through his soft black hair, I got the sudden urge to tell him right then that I was deeply in love with him. That I relinquished my heart as his possession and he could do with it as he wished. But it wasn't time for that. I didn't want to scare him off after I just got a little piece of what life could be like with his. Especially getting a little sample of his delicious taste. I could have gone further, made him fall off the edge over and over again in so many different ways.

I've been fantasizing all day. How I would steal him away from class. Drag him to any empty room and ravish him till he was completely sated. Or staking my claim on in front of the whole school, daring anyone to mess with or try and hurt him.

I've held myself back and not without difficulty of course. To top it all off there was another full moon in two weeks, so my damn wolf was clawing my skin to get to Aiden. It was just not as bad as it was last month, the only problem was that I never finished the mating process with him. So I had two major battles raging within me, but since Aiden did bare my mark I could hold myself back from trying to force him into my bed.

What made me take him like I did was all because he walked into my Uncle Jim's classroom. His scent was all wrong. Aiden's usual sweet scent with our mixed essence, was covered in someone else's odor. The anger that surged through me and my wolf was undeniable and I instantly planned on fixing it. Which brought me back to the locker room as my wolf and I dominated Aiden's perfect little body.

I had swelled with pride when he moaned that he belong to us. I wasn't planning on going as far as I did but once I started I couldn't stop myself. Having him breathless, gasping my name, pushed me over the edge and I had to have a sample as the territorial side of my wolf came out.

I was brought back to Aiden as I heard his breathing begin to evening out. I was still lying on top of him nuzzling his neck lovingly. His scent that was heavily doused in mine and I savored the moment, hating that I had to get off him soon before we got caught. His essence still lingered on my tongue and god help me it was so sweet like candy.

Reluctantly I sat up letting him pulled his pants back up. I groaned not wanting him to cover up that beautiful body of his. I wish I could pleasure it all day but sadly school wasn't the place for such blissful acts. Reaching out I helped button them up before standing, he looked up at me with red cheeks. I chuckled, he's so cute. Kissing him once more I took his smaller hand in my large one and brought it up to my lips. His blue eyes widened.

"Go to the movies with me beautiful." I said breaking the silence. A smile broke out on his flushed face.

"Aren't you normally supposed to ask me on a date first then get in my pants, pup?" He teased, I sighed in relief that he wasn't acting awkward and weird about what we did. He is my mate he shouldn't regret or be embarrassed about letting me pleasure him.