Chap 44

[WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT]

~Aiden~

We made love twice last night and once this morning. Right now our bags were packed and we were going back home.

'I was going to miss this care free feeling' I thought.

"There's something I forgot to tell you." He said when we were about thirty minutes away from town. I looked over to him,

"What's that?" He gave me a sheepish smile.

"You'll be staying at... thepackhouse." He mumbled the last part so I leaned up closer to him.

"Come again?" He sighed.

"You'llbestayingatthepackhouse." This time he said it so fast it just sounded like a whole bunch of jumbled words. I gave him a flat look.

"Liam." I said annoyed.

"You'll be staying at my pack house." I think my life just stopped and I'm pretty sure that I was sitting there frozen because he was staring at me with concern.

"Aiden?" He waved a hand in my face. "Aiden?"

"Y-you said what now?" I finally spoke.

"I'm sorry but I didn't want you near.. Brent." His name was said with such disgust I made even me cringe. Liam hated Brent with a passion and I couldn't blame him. I did too.

"He's still here?" I asked, Liam growled with a nod.

"His parents are stuck in some country with bad weather or something." He said. I peered out the window watching the familiar scenery.

"So you're telling me I'm going to live with a giant pack of wolves?" I heard the crack of my voice at the end.

"What did I say Aiden. You have me, my dad, my mom, and Dom. No one is going to touch you. And if anyone gives you a problem all you have to do is tell me." He said laying a warm comforting hand on my thigh.

"Ha ha." I laughed nervously, this was definitely going to be the death of me this time.

We pulled up to a huge mansion somewhere deep in the forest. I watched as people were hanging around. Kids were playing while their parents sat watching over them.

"See, it's no cabin but we're not out of the woods yet." He joked smiling at me reassuringly. When he took the key out of the ignition I shrank back in my seat.

"Will they know?" I asked barely above a whisper. He reached over moving my bangs out of my eyes.

"The mated wolves with known instantly. As for everyone else they will smell our mixed scent and know that we've completely mated, there's no hiding it." He said softly, my heart sank a little. Everyone will smell that we had sex? Oh god how embarrassing.

"Come on beautiful, my dad wants to say hello to his future Alpha."

"He's seen me before." I whined slowly unbuckling my seat belt. Liam climbed out the car opening the back and lifted our things out. He was walking up to the house when he turned around and gestured for me to get out with an exasperated wave. I shook my head. He rolled his eyes and nodded briskly. I shook my head again.

"Hell no" I said but he heard me.

"Aiden, don't make me come get you because I'll make it a hell of a lot worse." He yelled.

Sighing I dropped my head down and slithered out of the car. I kept my gaze down as I trudged to him.

"You're slower than a sloth Aiden." He laughed.