Chap 42

[WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT]

~Aiden~

I couldn't believe my eyes. We were parked in front of a small cozy wooden cabin but what had taken my breath away was the beautiful lake glistening under the setting sun. There was nothing but mountains and greenery around us.

"I'm taking that as 'You like it'." Liam interrupted my momentary awe as I looked over at him nodding. He smiled.

"How do you know about this place?" I asked him softly.

"My dad takes my mom here every year. I thought that you would like it for our little get away." Unbuckling my seatbelt I got out to stand and gawk, taking in all the fresh air of pine and water. I heard shuffling from behind me as Liam grabbed our bags out of the car. I had a secret smile on my face as I thought about how sweet he's been to me.

I took one huge deep breath; this is exactly what I needed; to get away for a while. To be away with my wonderful boyfriend/werewolf. I giggled at that.

No wonder we were surrounded by nature.

Arms wrapped around my waist and hot lips pressed up against the side of my neck.

"Hmmm." I sighed letting my head rest against his.

"You're not getting in the water though, it's too cold for that this time of year." Snickering I slapped at his arms.

"I don't think I'm up to swimming at the moment anyway, but looking is just fine."

"Good, coz' that's all you'll be getting out of it, a nice view." The last bit was whispered in my ear causing shivers to wrack though my body. He took my hand, "Come on inside." I had one last look at the breathtaking view before turning to let him gently pull me in.

"So are were near civilization? Or are we stranded?" I asked him. The door screeched as he held it open for me.

"We're a couple of miles outside of a small town? There's a car parked in the shed out back; for emergencies, full tank of gas." He chuckled. It was a warm inside, the wall were made up of giant logs of wood. The kitchen was straight ahead and the living room greeted us the moment we entered. There was a flat screen hanging on the wall with a wood coffee table and a small white couch. And to top it all off there was a darkish brown rug on the floor. To the left was a door, my guess would be the bedroom.

Then it hit me, Liam and I were going to be sharing a room. My cheeks began to heat up.

"Alright, I had my dad's Beta stock up the fridge so we're not going to starve." Liam said walking over to the bedroom door. I went to grab a bag from his hands but he moved it out of my reach shaking his head at me.

"Uh uh." He said side stepping me. "You can go and sit on the couch, no heavy lifting, docs orders." I narrowed my eyes and scoffing at him in disbelief.

"I did break my arms Liam." I argued. This better not be happening all weekend. He smirked and kissed my cheek.

"Fine you can open the bedroom door then." He shrugged. I pursed my lips before stomping over to the door throwing it open in annoyance. All he did was chuckle.

"Aww you're so sweet babe." He said setting the bags down by the bed. I rolled my eyes. Once in the room I looked around impressed. There was a large king size mattress with a white comforter and a red under sheet with white and gray pillows. Two night stands on each side and on the other side of the room was a dresser that Liam was now stocking, placing clothes in the draws before disappearing into the bathroom. Turning I looked over at the pristine made bed and with a big grin I jumped up and landed on it.