Chap 46

~Liam~

I woke with the most precious thing in my arms. His bangs were hanging in his face making him look young and adorable. I kissed his forehead, then his cheek and finally his mouth but by that time I felt his lips moving against mine. I chuckled against his mouth pulling back and looked down into his sleepy beautiful blue eyes.

"Morning." He said husky with sleep. I grinned and kissed him again.

"Morning." I backed away as he began to stretch like a huge cat. I pushed his bangs back from his face.

"Ready for a fun filled day?" I asked. He sighed closing his eyes again.

"No." He whined grumpily.

"I'll go make you breakfast." I bribed him. This brought a smile to his handsome face. He nodded,

"Hell yeah, master chef, get your cook on!" He teased. Laughing I kissed him once again.

"Go take a shower." I said as I got up and pulled out a pair of plain dark blue pajama bottoms. I watched as he pouted at me sitting up.

"You're not going to join me?" I groaned at the thought as my bottoms became tighter.

Damn.

"Don't tempt me beautiful." I warned him making my way towards the door.

"Fine, guess I'll shower all by myself, pup." He said closing the door of the bathroom.

Why must he do this to me! I should just go in there, breakfast can wait.

No I'll just go make breakfast and give his cute ass a rest. I was rough last night. This thought made me grimace at how he must pain he might be feeling. I reluctantly left and headed to the kitchen. No one was up yet but I knew when they did start their day, it would be really awkward.

I pulled out a pan and grabbed eggs, bacon and waffle mix. I started to mix the batter while the bacon sizzled. Grabbing the waffle iron that my mother had to have, I turned it on then began to cover the plates with nonstick spray and poured the batter. I heard foot step coming down the stairs and I knew they weren't Aiden's since they were too heavy. Dom's scent hit my noes before he came in the kitchen.

"Morning." I greeted to him, my eyes still focused on breakfast.

"Yeah." His voice was low and emotionless causing me to looking towards him. I flinched as I saw the dark bags under his eyes and sickly pale skin, even worse than yesterday. I knew the feeling. We were quiet as I finished up cooking. Grabbing three plates I loaded them up with waffles, bacon and eggs placing one in front of Dom.

"Here." I said.

He looked at it for a while with a grimace. I slapped butter on his waffle and drizzled them with syrup, he was going to eat.

"Breakfast is served my lord." I joked in a posh English accent. He cracked a small smile but that was all I needed, it let me know that he was still in there. Huffing he picked up a fork and ate slowly.

Aiden came down a few seconds later.

"Oh, yum." He sang taking a seat in front of a plate.

"Morning Dom." He said looking over to the zombie like creature. He nodded once in recognition. I watched Aiden frown in worried. Peering over at me, I had the same look as I walked over to him kissing him on the neck as I passed him to the seat next to him.

"So are you guys ready for school tomorrow?" Dom asked monotony. Aiden's head shot up from his plate.

"What!" Food flew out of him mouth as he stared at Dom in terror. I chuckled as I handed him a napkin. He blushed as he finished his bite of food and wiped him mouth.