五(five)

Trigger Warning. Blood, Cutting 

(Not edited)

Yoongi's pov

In all of my life I have never once seen a vampire get sick, can they even get sick? I don't know but it worries me because I have grown a soft spot for Jimin and I know I shouldn't.

I mean Tae about killed him earlier and I stopped him. Jimin couldn't even do anything about it. I now believe him when he says he's never had human blood before. I guess that's why his fangs were so tiny and he was helpless against Tae.

What I want to know is if vampires can really get sick and if they do, do they die.

I think I know someone who can help me with this. Seokjin.

I got my phone and dialed his number. I waited for about two rings when he picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jin I need to ask you something is that ok."

"Yeah sure, what is it Yoongi."

"Ok so um...I have a vampire in my house..."

"Wait you have a vampire in your house, and you haven't killed it yet!" Jin asked shocked.

"Yeah. So as I was saying, he's been in my house for about three days now and Taehyung came over and found him and tried to strangle him to death. Once I got him to let him go and leave, there was a bruise starting to form around his neck, so I want to get him blood. He drank it all but the ran to the bathroom and threw it all back up. Can you come up with a reason as to why he threw up," I asked?

"I've never heard of a vampire throwing up before. What kind of blood did you give him."

"Animal blood," I told him.

"Well there's your problem, vampires can't live on animal blood or they'll die," Jin said.

"But he said he's been drinking animal blood since he was around ten, I think."

"Your kidding right, he's lived on animal blood this whole time, how has he survived," Jin asked shocked.

"I don't know I thought vampires could live on it. Wait does that mean that his body is just now rejecting the blood," I asked as I panicked.

"Maybe but why now of all times? How is he right now."

"I gave him medicine not to long ago, he passed out not long after that," I told him.

"Yoongi he's going to need human blood or he will die in a matter of hours, at this point," Jin explained.

"Oh god," I said letting out a shaky breath.

"Thanks, hyung, I'll call you if anything happens," I told him.

"Alright bye."

I hung up the phone and went to check on Jimin. I opened the door to see that he was still asleep but he was panting and you could hear it, he was in pain. Jin said that he could die in a matter of hours, So if I wanted to keep Jimin alive I had to give him my blood, and I really didn't like that.

I need to decide now if I keep Jimin alive or if I let him die. For some reason the second option I didn't like, it gave me a weird feeling.

'Okay you can do this, all you have to do is wake him up'

I walked into the room and sat on the bed next to Jimin pained form. I touched Jimin's forehead and he was hotter them last time I checked. I gently shook him awake to not cause any pain that he might have.

Jimin didn't move or wake up and I was starting to panic. I shook him a little harder and heard him groan. "Jimin," I said softly.

"Suga?" He whispered. "Yes, it's me. I need you to sit up for me can you do that," I asked him. He nodded his head and slowly sat up with my help. He was breathing very hard once he got up in a sitting position.

I could tell that he was losing his strength and that it was getting harder for him to breathe. "Jimin I need you to drink my blood," I said.

He looked up at me with his eyes wide. "I can't do that hyung I'll hurt you," he said shaking his head. "I don't care if you hurt me, you will die if you don't, now here," I said placing my wrist in front of him.

I could tell that his body wanted it, but his mind said no. I put my wrist closer to his mouth and I could see his fangs grow. I could tell that it hurt him to hold back, so I got out a pocket knife and cut open my wrist a little.

I could see his eyes go red, he was giving in to the smell. He pulled my wrist towards his face. He opens his mouth letting his fangs out.

They touched my wrist but stopped. He was hesitating again. I put my hand on his head and pushed him forward. A drop a blood landed on his tongue and he finely pushed his fangs needle-like fangs into my wrist.

I would be lying if I said it felt great because it hurt like hell. I clenched my teeth together so I didn't make any sound. I could hear and feel Jimin gulping my blood.

It felt my blood traveling down my arm into his mouth. Jimin came back to his scenes not long after and pulled away from my wrist and licked the wound.

He looked up at me with a little blood dripping from his mouth. I used my thumb and wiped it off and put it in his mouth. He looked surprised but licked my thumb.

Jimin let go of my thumb and looked down. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "Its fine I didn't want you to die on me," I told him, lifting of up his chin.

He blushed and looked away from my eyes. "Why didn't you want me to die, you kill my kind every day, so why me?" He asked. "Because I have grown to trust you and I like you, you're not like every other vampire. You haven't tried to kill me and hopefully you never will," I said.

Jimin blushed again and put his face in my shirt, and breathed in. He had finely relaxed after doing that. He pushed me down do he could lay his head on my chest.

"Can you sleep in here again," he asked looking up at me. Looking into his eyes I realized that he had beautiful green eyes. (Since he's a vampire his eye color is different)

"Of course," I said petting his hair. He closed his eyes and fell asleep in two minutes. He was probably still tired from his body rejecting the blood earlier.

I soon fell asleep from blood loss.

_________________

1155 words