二十四(twenty-four)

(Not edited)

Third person

"Kyungsoo we have a meeting with the vampire prince, Jeon Jungkook."

"I wonder what the vampire prince wants to talk about. He never comes to visit hell anymore. What do you think Jongin?" Kyungsoo asks.

"Who knows but he's been with that experiment vampire a lot, I wonder if he's bringing him with," Jongin says.

"Who knows."

~~~

The morning was slow for Jimin. He knew he was going to visit hell, but he doesn't want to.

He was human so hell is kinda scary for him. But he can't complain now. It's for Taehyung.

"Jimin what are you doing?" Yoongi asks him. "I'm trying to make breakfast for Namjoon and Jin. I remember how something's taste but not all. I was only five," Jimin says.

Yoongi was taken back. Five. He was sold at the age of five. You've got to be kidding me.

Yoongi comes up from behind Jimin and hugs him. "I'm sorry," he says. Jimin looks confused. "About what?"

"You being fine." Jimin knew what Yoongi meant. He was sorry for his parents selling him at the age of five and being put through everything.

"It's alright Yoongi. I'm here with you now so don't worry." Jimin was finishing making the eggs and placed them on plates.

"Can you go wake Namjoon and Jin up, tell them breakfast is ready." Yoongi kissed Jimin's neck before going to wake them up.

When he walked into the room he saw Jungkook and Taehyung together but Jin was nowhere to be found.

He went to Namjoon's room next to find Jin cuddled up to Namjoon. It was cute. He went next to Jin and shook him awake.

Jin opened his eyes and looked at Yoongi. "Your breakfast is ready along with Namjoon's," he said before walking back to Jimin.

When he found Jimin he was on the couch staring at nothing. "What you doing?"

"I'm just thinking," Jimin replied, never turning to look at Yoongi. "Well, what are you thinking about?"

"What's going to happen later," Jimin responded. Yoongi pulled Jimin onto his lap. "You'll be fine. I told Jungkook that if you get hurt I'll skin him alive. Just don't say anything to piss Satan off ok."

What makes you think I would do that," Jimin questioned. "Well from time to time you let things slip. I don't want him mad at you or me."

Jimin pouted. "I can't believe that you think I would do something like that." Yoongi smiled and kissed Jimin's pouting lips.

"I believe you."

"You know as much as I don't want to go. We kinda have to," Jungkook said ruining the moment.

Jimin blushed and got up. "Are you ready Jimin?" Jungkook asks. "Yeah," he nods.

"Good because we need to go back to my house and get dressed. Can you keep up?"

"I'll try." Jimin goes over and gives Yoongi a goodbye kiss. He waves at Jin and Namjoon before following Jungkook and Taehyung out the door.

"Ready?" Jungkook asks again. Jimin nods and Jungkook and Taehyung runoff, Jimin following behind.

A few minutes later the reach Jungkook's house and walk in. Jimin stares in awe. "Welcome back young master," a butler says bowing.

"Chanyeol, I want you and baekhyun to watch the house while I'm gone."

"Where are you going?"

"I have a meeting with Satan, I don't know when I'll be back." Chanyeol's face turns to worry.

"Please be safe young master," he says before leaving. "Alright Jimin you can sit in the living room we'll be right back," Jungkook says before disappearing upstairs.

Jimin sits on the white leather couch looking at everything. It's all too clean and neat. Something that is the total opposite of his actions.

"Alright Jimin let's go."

"Wait how are we going to get there?" Jimin asks. "Just follow me." Jimin follows Jungkook and Taehyung to a door that is all black.

Jungkook pushes it open and there's no light. It's all black. Jungkook walks forward.

Taehyung and Jimin are a little reluctant to go in. "Come on you guys. If you that scared just hold my hands."

Jimin and Taehyung don't pass up the offer and grab Jungkook's hands. Jungkook knows that he shouldn't be that hard on them, but they have to get a move on or they'll be late.

Jungkook keeps going with Jimin and Taehyung killing his hands.

There's a small light at the end and they finally are in the underworld.

"Jungkook it feels like something's pulling me," Taehyung says. "Its because you have a part of you who belongs down here. It's wanting you to go to Satan himself because he's apart of your family," Jungkook explains.

Taehyung nods and Jungkook keeps going. They reach the entrance and the lady at the desk greets them and shows them the way.

Once they're in front of two big double doors, they swing open and there sits Satan. But there's two.

Jungkook steps in the room and Jimin can feel the power rolling off them in waves.

"Ah, so you brought the experiment." Jimin stood stiff. How did they know about him?

"We know everything about you Jimin. From the day you were born to this day. We can see it all," the shorter one says.

Jimin is beyond Petrified. The fact that Satan knows about him sends Jimin crazy. He doesn't want to be known.

"I'm taking it, that he's the reason your here," the taller one says pointing to Taehyung.

"Yes, we were wondering if you could help," Jungkook says. "Well, bring him closer," the taller one says.

The shorter one looks at Jimin in pity. It makes Jimin feel even smaller than he already felt.

"Came here Jimin," the shorter one says. Jimin Hesitantly steps forward. Once he's in front he can see how his eyes are dark but something else shows within them.

"Let me ask you one question," he starts.

"Would you like to be human again?"

__________________

1000 words

I wrote this after I woke up so I decided to post it now. I'm fixing to write the next chapter.