三十四(thirty-four)

This is edited
This will also be the final chapter in this book, so if you enjoy make sure to comment and follow me. 
This will be a lot shorter than the final part 1, so a lot happens in the short chapter. I've warned you.

Again written by ShelllyRankin

Submissive Vampire Final Part 2

Author's P.O.V

The boys were teleported into the room Jimin was in, no one really aware of what might happen to Jimin. None of them thought to ask God, who didn't wait for any questions, before teleporting them with a blinding flash.
Once they were in Jimin's room, and the blinding white light dulled down and eventually disappeared, Kyungsoo stated,

"Don't you think it was a bit suspicious of God to send us here without asking for questions, or when he was deep in thought after his story, he looked terrified?" Kyungsoo was very worried and was trying to figure out what happened, and why God looked so suspicious.

He hadn't see Jimin yet, who was laying down right behind him. While the other two were looking at him during the beginning of his question, but after Jimin's name was said, they immediately looked behind to see Jimin. When the demon realized that they weren't going to respond, he looked to where they were looking, curious as to what has their attention.

When Kyungsoo looked behind him, he dropped to his knees. He can't believe he missed him. Jimin. The angelic son of God, but he looks... different. And that different isn't a good different.

When they analyzed the sleeping form of Jimin, they saw something that shocked them, and scared them, so much so, that they all screamed in unison "GOD!!~~ SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH JIMIN!! HELP!!" when God appeared, he took one look at Jimin and broke down. Tears pouring from his eyes, just like Yoongi's, crystals pouring and drawing on the canvas of God's perfect face.

God slowly falls to his knees, it would be comical if it wasn't for the seriousness of the situation at hand. But time seemed to slow down, and for a moment everything stopped. Everything froze in time, the only deities not frozen, we're the demons and the human. They were all bawling, true sadness seeping through their pores. But everyone was surprised when God let out a strangled sob, falling from his already kneeled position onto his hands, laying down completely, curling into a fetal position.

And for just a moment, everyone stopped crying silently and stared at the deity on the ground, in the fetal position, crying his eyes out. Sobbing loudly. They stayed like that for a moment, but it felt like an eternity of hell. No one was willing to move.

They were afraid if they moved, they would shatter because Jimin was their lifeline, he was everybody's lifeline. Always cheerful, no matter his predicament, he had a life of running, a life of fearing the monster within him, fearing himself, fearing the danger he would put everyone through.