十(ten)

(Not edited)

Jimin's Pov

I woke up with my face in someone's neck and felt pain go up my entire body to my gums. I tried to move away from the person only to feel pain in my whole body making me go stiff.

I looked up at the person only to see Yoongi with his arm around me snoring. I tried once again to get away and finally got out of the bed to only fall on the floor.

"Jimin."

I heard Yoongi said groggy moving over to the side of the bed. "How did you get down there?" He asked. "I was trying to get out of bed but I'm all sore and stiff so I had a hard time moving, and then I fell out of bed," I told him, trying to get up.

"Next time wake me up, you were pretty beat yesterday and you had a big gash," he said getting out of bed to pick me up. "I don't need help I'm fine Yoongi," I told him holding out my hand in front of me to stop him.

"You're injured I'm going to help you," he said walking over to me and picking me up. Shit, this isn't good if he keeps this up I'm going to bite him.

"Yoongi you need to put me down please," I said holding my breath. "No, and I'm not going to say it again, your injured and you need help," he said walking to the bathroom.

He set me down on the counter and told me to take off my shirt. "Wait what," I asked shocked. "Take off your shirt I need to see if you have healed," he said.

"Um...can I do it my self," I asked looking down. "If your afraid of me seeing the scar, I've already seen it," he said. What but how I've been careful for him not to see it.

"I saw it when I was patching you up last night," he said like he was reading my mind. "I hate myself for it, I was useless when it came to them. They beat me continuously for days on end," I said crying and holding onto to Yoongi.

"Its okay you were strong and you're here now and that's all that matters right now," Yoongi said wiping my tears and kissing my forehead. It made me feel better but what got me was that he kissed my forehead and I was blushing like crazy and I couldn't help but smile.

He lifted my chin and held my face in his hands and touched his forehead to mine. "You mean a lot to me Jimin and I don't ever want you to die on me or give up, understand," he said.

I nodded my head and closed my eyes taking in the moment when I felt something on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi had his eyes closed as he kissed me.

I gave in and started to kiss him back, our lips moved in sync together. It was a very passionate kiss and it showed the love that Yoongi held for me.

He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him in, our tongues battling, with Yoongi winning in the end. He broke the kiss and put his forehead back on mine.

"Jimin you mean so much to me, I don't know how to explain it," Yoongi said looking me in the eyes. "You explained it in the kiss, so you don't need to explain," I said with a loving smile.

"God, how much I love you is insane," he said kissing my nose. I giggled and said, "I love you too Yoongi."

He smiled and let out a sigh of relief. "You know I still need you to take off your shirt," he said with a smirk. Shit. I slowly took off my shirt watching Yoongi. He never looked at my body only my face until I got the shirt off all the way.

He looked down and quietly whispered, "you're beautiful." I blushed and looked down at my hands. He went to look at the wound on my side and took the wrap off.

It was all bloody and the wound hasn't healed at all. "You're not healing Jimin," Yoongi said getting a new wrap and wrapping it around me.

"Is it because you need more blood," he asked looking at me. I nodded my head and just sat there. "Is that why you were trying to get off the bed," he asked.

Again I nodded my head and watched as he got closer and picked me up off the counter and brought me back the bedroom placing me on the bed.

Once he got me on the bed he sat down and leaned against the headboard and placed me on his lap. I was freaking out. I didn't know what he was doing and this position wasn't something that I like.

"Drink," Yoongi said tilting his head. "What!" I asked surprised. "You need blood to heal pabo," he said. "I can't do this hyung, I can't," I said crying into his shirt.

"I know you can, I want you to heal and not to be hurt so I need you to, please," he asked wiping my tears. I nodded my head and brought my face to his neck and just laid there.

I breathed in the scent of him and felt my fangs enlarge. I lifted my head back up and licked the vain on his neck making him groan.

I sunk my fangs into his neck and began to drink. Every time I would suck he would groan or say shit, or something else.

After a good two minutes, I pulled away and licked his neck again. I looked back up at Yoongi and see he has his eyes closed like he's in pleasure from what I just did.

"Shit Jimin, I don't know why but that felt great," he said looking at me. "I can make you feel a whole lot better if I took care of something right now," I said mentioning his boner that I was sitting on.

"Crap," he said leaning his head back, as I smirked.

This is going to be fun.

_________________

1052 words